BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

From BBC gossip page

Wolves manager Dean Saunders has confirmed that the club has turned down bids for top scorer Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and defender Stephen Ward, BBC WM reports.

Ebanks-Blake, 26, is out of contract at the end of the season and has been linked with a move away from Molineux this transfer window.

Ebanks-Blake anyone ???

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rather go for Curtis Davies at CB as Birmingham need to raise funds and clear the high earners.

He would be one of my top targets. Came through a rough patch at Villa and is now one of the best centre backs in the Championship.

From BBC gossip page

Wolves manager Dean Saunders has confirmed that the club has turned down bids for top scorer Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and defender Stephen Ward, BBC WM reports.

Ebanks-Blake, 26, is out of contract at the end of the season and has been linked with a move away from Molineux this transfer window.

Ebanks-Blake anyone ???

Very useful player in this division but probably not what we need at the moment.

Hope it's not us after Ward, very possibly one of the worst players I've ever seen.

Might be a deal that will suit all parties - we get cover for Kean, most likely reduce our wage bill - and possibly get some form of fee for Robinson.

Got a feeling Henderson would be number one, he's a very good goalkeeper.

It would be a shrewd move by Appleton, Henderson would surely be on nowhere near the wages of Robinson.

Edit: Am I right in thinking we can still sign players on loan after Thursday? If so we might see more leave than come in. Although to be fair, the only potential outgoing that we would definitely need a replacement for us Givet.

Got a feeling Henderson would be number one, he's a very good goalkeeper.

It would be a shrewd move by Appleton, Henderson would surely be on nowhere near the wages of Robinson.

Edit: Am I right in thinking we can still sign players on loan after Thursday? If so we might see more leave than come in. Although to be fair, the only potential outgoing that we would definitely need a replacement for us Givet.

Re loans - yes, loan window re-opens Feb 8th until March 24th ( supposedly for emergencies only but doesn't work that way! )

Archived