BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Will Venkys Confirm Future Financial Support?

Paul

At the BBC Radio Lancashire evening with Shebby Singh my question revolved round the club's financial position now and in the future. The accounts show a loan from Venkys / the Raos of £21m. My understanding of how this is secured is rather vague but it seems to be there. Prior to my question Shebby emphasised three times the family were prepared to back the club financially. I requested a confirmation from the owners this would continue.

Initially my question received an answer regarding the AGM and the accounts being filed. I had to point out this information - a £9.8m operating loss and loans of at least £21m in the last financial year - was published in the Telegraph.

I asked him to request a statement from the family, not the club, within two weeks of the broadcast, confirming Venkys / the Raos would support the club financially. That would be due by 26th December. I guess we should appreciate the Christmas holidays may get in the way but it would still be good to see a response by the end of the month. At first Shebby offered a statement from the club but after some insistence from myself understood the supporters see a difference between a club statement and one from the family.

I await the out come with interest!

At first Shebby offered a statement from the club but after some insistence from myself understood the supporters see a difference between a club statement and one from the family.

I await the out come with interest!

He wasn't having it Paul was he :lol:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="GAV" data-cid="1350440" data-time="1355926923"><p>

<br />

He wasn't having it Paul was he :lol:</p></blockquote>

No he certainly wasn't!!!! :)

The absence of any statement will mean nothing more than the believeability of a statement, anyone remember Mr Egerton-Vernon's one and only message telling us there was a pot that was topped up by the other businesses and there would be no change in the fulfillment of Jack's wishes?

Of course the Raos may just not like being told what to do by random fans and say nothing anyway. And back the club for how long? Next week? Forever?

The absence of any statement will mean nothing more than the believeability of a statement, anyone remember Mr Egerton-Vernon's one and only message telling us there was a pot that was topped up by the other businesses and there would be no change in the fulfillment of Jack's wishes?

Of course the Raos may just not like being told what to do by random fans and say nothing anyway. And back the club for how long? Next week? Forever?

They will NOT be told what to do by anyone, this was the case when they took over and is the case now and forever

The predicted culture barrier is in place and unbreachable

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Exiled in Toronto" data-cid="1350545" data-time="1355949837"><p>

The absence of any statement will mean nothing more than the believeability of a statement, anyone remember Mr Egerton-Vernon's one and only message telling us there was a pot that was topped up by the other businesses and there would be no change in the fulfillment of Jack's wishes?<br />

<br />

Of course the Raos may just not like being told what to do by random fans and say nothing anyway. And back the club for how long? Next week? Forever?</p></blockquote>

Your continuous posts defending the idiots who have brought the club to its knees are baffling to say the least.

Archived