BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Shaw for me

He may be useless but Shebby is dangerous and seems to want power, no real problem with his employment but he can't be allowed influence on the team which he seems to want

Shaw/Agnew cos they would allow the manager to pick the team, coaching staff and players to sign.

Could we have a neither in there ????

I would like to have Tom Finn or John Williams back but aint happening tbh. Sadly.

But with Venkys in charge, its seems a straight fight between Shaw/Agnew and Shebby

This is a tough one but it's the lesser of two evils so Singh out for me on the basis of his obvious team meddling and the fact it's clear he's power mad. The Agnew thing puts me off Shaw but on his own i think degsy is mostly harmless although probably a bit useless he's by far the most experienced of the lot at this level.

I don't want any of them. But at least Shaw has experience in running a football club, unlike the other two. He's the one least likely to utterly screw us up even further. Which is hardly a glowing endorsement, but out of those three he's my choice.

I would rather have anyone else than Shebby at the moment, he is a regularly firing loose cannon, the only predictable thing about him is that he is getting deeper in the @#/? every day, and approaching a Steve Kean level of rapport with the fan base.

None of us know what is really going on from inside Ewood & obviously it's like choosing between losing your leg or your arm (neither are preferable)...

From what I can gather, all the speculation today was that Shebby wants to become the de-facto manager with Ali & McDonald in the dugout.

But how true is this? He's already denied it. Isn't this just another Agnew/Shaw/Kean-Spin-Machine tactic in the power-struggle process. Although he talks out his ass most of time, I'm beginning to think all these rumours are just another attempt to sour his name, cause a rift between the fans and get Shaw & Agnew at the helm.

Both camps are a shower of @#/?, but in this instance I'm (sickeningly) swayed to Shebby. Difficult to say though as we don't now either of their real intentions.

i dont think this poll is a good idea as most peoples current opinions on the 2 parties are not based on proven facts and the poll(although voter numbers are low) could potentially be used by 1 of the parties to further strengthen there case(and i for 1 don't want either of these effers using my vote in there favour).

Vote deleted now. Can't agree with any of them really but im now clinging to the remote possability that Singh isn't as bad as we think although he is a nutter it is poss he's been set up a bit by the dark forces in the club.

Archived