BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

watched the game , thTs good of them . The clubs on its arse and the life support is running out and they can't even get off their fat arses and come over here. Instead they do Bollywood and laugh and joke . As for that ignorant cow .... Grrrr. Bling n bong couldn't run a frigging tap . The clown Singh is a madman and the two nobenders are snivelling brown nosed rats.

You don't like them I guess ABBS!!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Agnew has got some votes in favour so will be spun in pune to confidence in him and minipne, unlike the poll on his appointment,

Would you have confidence in Paul Agnew as CEO?

Votes 615 -

Yes! (0 votes [0.00%])

I either don't know enough about him, or simply don't know if he'd be any good (58 votes [9.43%])

No! (557 votes [90.57%])

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/topic/27129-paul-agnew-for-ceo/page-1

The only crumb of comfort is that the hillbillies from pune usually do the opposite (if it's their choice ), so they might back shebby thinking this will p*** the supporters off even more

Pain in the backside trying to quote posts on this cell...

WWWM - They were summoned. From what I hear, they were told that they are both on very thin ice. They were also told that it's Shebby's way or the high way, and if they are not happy with that then they can look for employment elsewhere.

WWWM - They were summoned. From what I hear, they were told that they are both on very thin ice. They were also told that it's Shebby's way or the high way, and if they are not happy with that then they can look for employment elsewhere.

Thanks for the update MG, is there a reason why Agnew can not be sacked ?

Shebbys way or the high way??? FFS the job is fooked .

PB02 - I can only guess.

They've never been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They never say anything 'on the record' which is grounds for dismissal.

I think Shebby has been looking for proof of their wrongdoing since the day he arrived at Ewood but they're either both very careful not to leave any evidence - or they're just not doing anything wrong.

The family have to assume the latter until proven otherwise.

Hi MG Road.,

Why do they need proof of wrong doing to sack Agnew and Shaw? Aren't board positions "at will" with the shareholders [Venkys] holding periodic elections? Or is UK law that much different from USA?

And on that point, the board steers the ship. The ship has hit the rocks. Fire the captain and bring in new management. The club is crying out for it.

Related to that point, why fire Sam and force JW out if that is the standard Venkys employ? Our downward spiral started with those ill-fated decisions. Anyone connected with Venkys who gave that advice should be terminated immediately.

MG Road - is it a Venkys trait to appoint individuals to positions without having the necessary credentials?

We have seen this consistenly in the boardroom appointments and managers of the club - they seem unwilling to make a decent decision/appointment. Think Karen Silk was a good one but can't think of any others.

Sounds like not much is going to change then, we can forget about promotion this year or next.

Agnew was there through all the worst times of Kean´s reign, and when the supporters of this club were being ridiculed in the press, which still is going on as those Tweets from a SEM employee after Berg´s dismissal show. Who was orchestrating it? We know of a certain agent outside the club, who was running the Poor Steve Kean Savagely Attacked by Awful Rovers Fans PR campaign from inside the club? Who else?

It´s very worrying that Shebby is our best hope at the moment, but anyone voting for Agnew should remember how he was promoted against ALL supporter wishes. Remember the contempt for our fans other the last year, the searches, the bans of posters and banners, the carefully-placed articles praising Dignity Kean and the comments of Kean´s pal about what disgraceful fans we were on TV? He was there all through that, supporting his man...Kean. When it came to picking the side of BRFC & its fans or Steve Kean, it was pretty obvious which side he was on.

This really is tallest dwarf contest, isn´t it?

Well if that's the state of play lets look at pompey on the verge of league 2 fast forward a few years and that will be Rovers

I hope to god Agnew chooses to highway....................Prepare for more media spin and embarassing leaks from whoever the Ewood mole is

And take shebby the snake with him

Agnew was there through all the worst times of Kean´s reign, and when the supporters of this club were being ridiculed in the press, which still is going on as those Tweets from a SEM employee after Berg´s dismissal show. Who was orchestrating it? We know of a certain agent outside the club, who was running the Poor Steve Kean Savagely Attacked by Awful Rovers Fans PR campaign from inside the club? Who else?

It´s very worrying that Shebby is our best hope at the moment, but anyone voting for Agnew should remember how he was promoted against ALL supporter wishes. Remember the contempt for our fans other the last year, the searches, the bans of posters and banners, the carefully-placed articles praising Dignity Kean and the comments of Kean´s pal about what disgraceful fans we were on TV? He was there all through that, supporting his man...Kean. When it came to picking the side of BRFC & its fans or Steve Kean, it was pretty obvious which side he was on.

This really is tallest dwarf contest, isn´t it?

Agree . so if he survives we can take it that Venky's or whoever is making the decisions on their behalf condone this sort of behaviour and don't give a flying Kean about the supporters of the club or the club itself . Will be a good move by them or their advisor's, just like family members etc as it will draw a definite line in the sand and give a decent indication on where it is all heading.

Voted for Shaw/Agnew but the poll needs a "Shaw only" option.

I'd take Shebby over Agnew, and Shaw over Shebby if I had to choose between them.

I wouldn't have Agnew anywhere near the role he is currently in, not because I think he is the machiavellian criminal mastermind the conspiracy theorists would have us believe, but because in my opinion he is a Press officer promoted way beyond his level of competence and expertise. And not a particularly good Press officer at that.

How anybody can vote for anything that suggests support of Agnew I have no idea. Do people not remember the pain of the last two years which he is central to, especially the misrepresentations which he fed the media. He has had several years at the club and should have been the one that supporters could rely, but he chose self preservation and what's worse he then gets promotion. He is the one that has let us all down.

Shaw is only employed part time and could be useful as a local business manager for our absent owners.

Shabby talks too much but on the whole is trying his best to filter out the worst of the mess that he has been brought into and slowly he seems to be doing it. Obviously the treatment of Berg doesnt help his cause but then Henning should have brought his own staff in when invited to do so. At least he has acted but he has to know that this next appointment is vital - and I don't care about short term popularity, I want long term results so a sound experienced manager please.

Of the three non- amigos, only Shebby is not employed by rovers and yet he is the one that I can see is trying his most to get things right rather than concentrating on his own PR. He is prepared to take flak, stick his neck out and own decisions. That stands him apart from the rest.

I think Shebby is now a huge problem and his hiring of Berg and bungled attempts to appoint MacDonald are far from well meaning.

It's also clear from listening to the podcast that he was economical with the truth on 606.

There's too much smoke with Agnew for him not to be a problem but the stuff about him is all from ITK reports / opinions.

Shebby's shortcomings have been public and he is clearly damaging the club.

Archived