BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

BRFCAG obviously get most of their info off Shebby, who has clearly been left totally out of the loop on this one.

Does not bode well for him, but I imagine he'll still hang around to embarrass us and collect his £400k per annum salary in the process.

I've advised BRFCAG members to avoid posting anything that could be construed as ITK and can only repeat that now. It doesn't help and just gives people more sticks to smack you with.

Good to see your enjoying a bit of willy waving tonight lads.

The modicum of credibility shebby had has been slowly eroded over the last few weeks. To be fair to Shagnew they've stitched him up like a kipper.

Problem is, Shagnew have no credibility either, especially in light of their "experienced manager campaign".

Absolute farce.

Bye bye Shebby,

BRAG-be expecting a big rental price hike on your ewood office

and where does Appleton fit on GM's spectrum of managerial experience(considering his threat to quit if an in-experienced manager is hired)

He's managed a game therefore the 'he is experienced' part has been fulfilled. :/

• Backroom

A couple of weeks back people with a direct line to Shebby believed that Agnew and Shaw would come back from Pune jobless, now one of them is picking the next manager

One of them must know how to talk

Guest Norbert

It'll be the reverse of Harry Hill Pick32......

"I hate Shebby Singh, but then I also can't stand Derek Shaw or Paul Agnew........"

Good to see your enjoying a bit of willy waving tonight lads.

The modicum of credibility shebby had has been slowly eroded over the last few weeks. To be fair to Shagnew they've stitched him up like a kipper.

Problem is, Shagnew have no credibility either, especially in light of their "experienced manager campaign".

Absolute farce.

think you'll find that Shebby digs his self one big hole after another and is a total fool compared to Shaw who is a slightly more wily character with a bit of experience at running a football club as for Agnew less said the better

But I thought BRAG have more than one source at Ewood? I'm sure someone said that BRFC might as well just cc BRAG into everything they send out......

It was GM who said that.

Sadly for him and BRAG, Shebby Singh has become the eunuch at Ewood that some of us thought he was from the outset

Wow what a mess. Wonder where that leaves our global advisor ? If Shebby leaves will we be able to get another experienced global advisor in from somewhere else :blink:

I'm not a fan of any director at the club but I doubt Shaw will put on his tracksuit to oversee training or accuse people of being stupid on the radio because they don't listen to a word he says.

Would rather all three were gone. But Shaw knows more about football than singh will ever do. So Shaw, just.

Agnew - least said the better on him.

The Appleton approach 1000% proves otherwise

Nothing much else to say is there?

Shaw 1 Shebby 1

Appleton Berg

Assuming Shaw gets this Blackpool manager having chased the previous one for weeks to no avail.

Shaw 1 Shebby 1 Rovers -2

Of course Shebby is using whatever tools he can.

Fighting the enemies within as he told the nation on 606...

Meanwhilst Rovers sink ever lower.

Are you saying that it is Shebby Singh who is keeping Rovers barely afloat while Agnew and Shaw continue to capsize it, particularly with their latest iceberg of a stunt?

But how fitting this came about barely a week after Shebby Singh declared that he was fighting both internal and external enemies.

I do prefer Shebby tbh, best of a bad bunch.

At least there is some effort and passion from the guy, Shagnew are quite clearly trying to have an approach of their way or the highway and are railroading the players confidence on a regular basis.

The question's pointless. It's like saying would you rather be mauled to death by a tiger or a crocodile. It doesn't matter which one you go for, you still end up dead. Likewise unless all 3 go (and football people are put in place) then as a club we'll still die a slow death.

Reading some of the posts on the Blackpool forums wouldn't be surprised to see the 'owners' sack Singh, Shaw, and Snake and get Oyston in to run the club sounds right up Venky's street. Going missing and turning his phone off during transfer windows etc marriage made in heaven

A couple of weeks back people with a direct line to Shebby believed that Agnew and Shaw would come back from Pune jobless, now one of them is picking the next manager

One of them must know how to talk

I'd love to know who started the Shaw/Agnew chose Appleton rumour... There's not an ounce of truth in it.

Archived