BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to know who started the Shaw/Agnew chose Appleton rumour... There's not an ounce of truth in it.

It was reported by Andy Cryer as truth in The Lancashire Telegraph.

However it has come to light under Blackburn Rovers Action Group's investigation that the decision to appoint Appleton came directly from the top, bypassing all three top employees (Shebby Singh, Derek Shaw and Paul Agnew), and was influenced by none under than our dear Jerome Anderson. Yes, Michael Appleton has been revealed to be a Kentaro's manager.

However it has come to light under Blackburn Rovers Action Group's investigation that the decision to appoint Appleton came directly from the top, bypassing all three top employees (Shebby Singh, Derek Shaw and Paul Agnew), and was influenced by none under than our dear Jerome Anderson. Yes, Michael Appleton has been revealed to be a Kentaro's manager.

"Come to light under BRAG's investigation"... That's assuming GM knows what he's talking about. I don't think he's a liar but I'm not sure his sources are the best...

can GM prove this with evidence and documents or just what people say to him

"Come to light under BRAG's investigation"... That's assuming GM knows what he's talking about. I don't think he's a liar but I'm not sure his sources are the best...
can GM prove this with evidence and documents or just what people say to him

I don't think Glen is a liar either, but I think no source is 100%. Just passing on what I learned from here and there.

I think Glen said that he already sumbitted the relevant evidence and documents in the form of a dossier to the FA for an investigation. Whether the FA will act upon it is another issue, I guess.

• Backroom

Would be surprised if Glen could disclose JA's name without being absolutely certain he was behind Appleton's hiring. We all know JA is quite happy to take legal proceedings at the slightest hint of provocation, and Glen's implications regarding his involvement in Appleton's hiring are a potential minefield.

As things stand I'd give the Shaw Appleton PNE link the most credence but I wouldn't lose sight of Agnew being the devil's hand maiden for he who shall not be named for all these years.

Has anybody checked out whether Shebby is close to SEM? I have seen suggestions that the Anderson octopus was trying to embrace him to.

Been denied this morning.

This doesn't have she by or shaws paw prints on it though.

Shabby knew his mistake in berg. And Shaw has always pushed for a proper manager ( holloway, McCarthy )

So it does smack of being done directly.

Yet again, the question is "who is really advising the venkys"

Before he was forced into exile Nixon always insisted that Anderson was just a patsy and that the strings were being pulled from behind the scenes by Kentaro's Phillipe Huber.

btw... I can't find a link to the LET report that accompanied the mystery flying visit of a number of men and women in 'business suits' who descended on Ewood Park to presumably check out the books and have a recce quite some time before the club was sold. Can anyone rem the details of that report and who the people were?

Before he was forced into exile Nixon always insisted that Anderson was just a patsy and that the strings were being pulled from behind the scenes by Kentaro's Phillipe Huber.

btw... I can't find a link to the LET report that accompanied the mystery flying visit of a number of men and women in 'business suits' who descended on Ewood Park to presumably check out the books and have a recce quite some time before the club was sold. Can anyone rem the details of that report and who the people were?

Jerome being just a patsy I can buy(he even looks like a pantomime villain), but unless there is any real hard evidence of Hubner/Kentaro being behind the whole thing then i think the last thing we need is more unsubstantiated guesswork.

Also, is it not the pack of suits sent by Ali Syed(the genuine crook that went on to buy and virtually ruin that spanish club) that your thinking of?

WTF are you talking about ''under BRAG's investigation''?? What are they the fookin Met?? What investagtive powers do they have that says all documents , discussions phone calls must be passed to them in any detail???

Its lost the plot has this thread. Its about time these amateur 'lets be important'' and speak on behalf of all Rovers fans idiots pish off out of here and take that sh1t stirring nobhead Shebby with them.

He did.

Firstly, Where is Shebby these days??? Not been seen for at least 7 days. Has he been remove from Ewood park role? Has he gone to see Mrs D and Balaji?

Secondly, Is Shaw now in charge???

That was Ali Syed's crew!

:unsure:

WTF are you talking about ''under BRAG's investigation''?? What are they the fookin Met?? What investagtive powers do they have that says all documents , discussions phone calls must be passed to them in any detail???

Its lost the plot has this thread. Its about time these amateur 'lets be important'' and speak on behalf of all Rovers fans idiots pish off out of here and take that sh1t stirring nobhead Shebby with them.

+1

As usual I don't suppose BRAG would care to specify the evidence they have for these claims. They light the blue touchpaper by floating an unsubstantiated rumour in the air and sit back whilst everything explodes into a frenzy.

Looking at the situation objectively, it seemed to be the view before the latest BRAG claims that relations between the Rao's and JA were non existent on both sides as a result of what had gone on with Kean/previous player acquisitions/Myles etc.

So why would we be suddenly be busting a gut to employ one of his recommendations?

I don't think that we have seen the last of Shebby. He definitely lost a big battle with Appleton being appointed in preference to his recommendations, but like Shagnew did after Kean left he will sit tight and wait for his opportunity. Also I am fairly sure that he is employed/paid by Venky's and not Rovers.

Archived