BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe what you want, My only interest is Rovers and its long term future.

How you wish to look at things is entirely upto you, but do not presume I have a motive unless you are going to back it up!

my opinions are admittedly irrelevant i suppose, but at least there not libelous, as a lot of comments/posts/tweets in your vendetta against Jerome Anderson, etc.. seem to be, as you haven't got anything concrete too as you say "back it up!"

my opinions are admittedly irrelevant i suppose, but at least there not libelous, as a lot of comments/posts/tweets in your vendetta against Jerome Anderson, etc.. seem to be.

Again you are making a presumption,

I have spoken to Jerome Anderson on the phone over the last 12 months, posed many questions to him, and the group recieved a letter from his solicitors before we went to the football authorities. We replied in full to the letter that we will discuss any element involved in Rovers prior and since the purchase of the club.

I have also made it quite clear to Jerome that we would be more than willing to co-operate in any investigation or indeed attend any court hearing.

You seem to feel people have a vendetta alot, the only vendatta im witnessing is you continuation to attack my post on here at every opportunity. Rather than engage with me and make presumptions or accusations in my direction. The ignore button would be more useful, if you dont want to read my post then dont read them.

As a group we have perfectly good legal representation

They handled the Beckhams image etc, whilst their main lady is supposed to be one of the most influential people in the trade.

Think it was a great move by club and much needed

here's a link to an interview with her, certainly seems a step in the right direction,http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2003/aug/21/marketingandpr.g2 (2003), Certainly handled some big clients going by their website

• Backroom
I remember when this was a forum solely for personal views & opinions and not propaganda.

I think something needs to be done to get the messageboard back to a more harmonious place and not a witch hunt or point scoring excercise

Again you are making a presumption,

I have spoken to Jerome Anderson on the phone over the last 12 months, posed many questions to him, and the group recieved a letter from his solicitors before we went to the football authorities. We replied in full to the letter that we will discuss any element involved in Rovers prior and since the purchase of the club.

I have also made it quite clear to Jerome that we would be more than willing to co-operate in any investigation or indeed attend any court hearing.

You seem to feel people have a vendetta alot, the only vendatta im witnessing is you continuation to attack my post on here at every opportunity. Rather than engage with me and make presumptions or accusations in my direction. The ignore button would be more useful, if you dont want to read my post then dont read them.

As a group we have perfectly good legal representation

"attack"(dear me, aren't you the victim!) I just give my view of what I'm reading and try to look at all sides simple as that.

A lot of your comments lately have been proven to be false(or without proof) within hours and potentially unsettling to the fan base, Also if you are going around telling tales to the F.A. about things that may have happened(even though they happen at every club around) you directly could be dropping the club in serious dodo just to satisfy yourself.

I am though tired of commenting on your posts though and i apologise if it seems you are being personally attacked as that's not the case, its the content of your posts i question, I will refrain from commenting on your posts for a while if that pleases you sir(as i know you only like to hear people agree with you)

TJ signing off.

"attack"I just give my view of what I'm reading and try to look at all sides simple as that.

A lot of your comments lately have been proven to be false(or without proof) within hours and potentially unsettling to the fan base.

i am though tired of commenting on your posts though and i apolise if it seems you are being personally attacked as that's not the case, its the content of your posts i question, will refrain from commenting on your posts for a while if that pleases you sir.

TJ signing off.

Sadly things change by the minute at Ewood , what was solid info 5 minutes ago may not be now

For example

Singh Radio lancs- Manager will be experienced and be give short term deal

Balaji Rao- Manager will be appointed within 24 hours

Club statement- Bowyer will remain in charge until end of month

These are just three instances of things which never occurred despite coming from the horses mouth.

So sadly when you post things in good faith, if it changes then that does not mean they were not true at the time of posting.

Forums boards are for discussion and rumour.

For e.g Chaddy ask a million questions everyday to nearly everyone and will get a different tale from all of them. Anything posted should be taken as rumour until its done and dusted.

Sometimes far too much of "Shoot the messenger occurs on here", which sort of stops people wanting to post anything.

If something happens or dont happen, its not another supporters fault, I think the blame culture is getting far too common now

For e.g Chaddy ask questions everyday to nearly everyone and will get a different tale from all of them. Anything posted should be taken as rumour until its done and dusted.

Thanks Glen.

Nicko, Glen and Cryer have different sources at Ewood Park and Venkys so they get different info and stories

Sadly things change by the minute at Ewood , what was solid info 5 minutes ago may not be now

Sorry but, weak excuse, your passing the blame, only you are responsible for what you post/tweet and if you aren't prepared to back your comments up(with facts or proof) then you should at least consider the ramifications of what could happen if you are wrong(as your comments do get around the entire fanbase pretty quick).

Sorry, i am defo leaving this now

• Backroom
Another point to note Rovers have also this week brought in a high profile PR Company, these are the cream of the crop. Where this leaves PAPR , I dont know. However this company are top notch

About 2 years too late :lol:

Rovers have used other companies to do PR for specific projects in the past. Back when we were pretty much the only noteworthy online Rovers resource besides the club they'd often try and work with us in ways the club wouldn't (couldn't). I seem to remember they used a Manchester agency quite a bit and one of their team was a Rovers fan by the name of Tracy they used to post on here a bit (in a none professional capacity).

Guest Norbert
I think something needs to be done to get the messageboard back to a more harmonious place and not a witch hunt or point scoring excercise

Yeah, good luck with that Tom! If that meant handing out bans, then very few people would be able to post.

I like how the new PR company offer the following service:

Media training for clients who are uncomfortable or unfamiliar with interviews and the media process.

Should be busy there then!

Another point to note Rovers have also this week brought in a high profile PR Company, these are the cream of the crop. Where this leaves PAPR , I dont know. However this company are top notch

o

Out of interest, what brought you to the conclusion that this company are 'the cream of the crop' and 'top notch'?

Nothing on their site really stands out to me - have I missed something?

Out of interest, what brought you to the conclusion that this company are 'the cream of the crop' and 'top notch'?

Nothing on their site really stands out to me - have I missed something?

Well they can spell football so better than the one at present :)

Archived