BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaw: knows football. Did well with PNE for a number of years.

Shebby: appears to know little about football. Thinks Steven Gerrards best position is right back. And has been quoted as saying the only way Ryan Giggs would carry on playing is if he was moved to centre back.

It's really a no brainer

Seeing as it is the panto season, I had always seen Agnew as a poisonous dwarf , not a wicked witch.

On that basis wicked witches get their comeuppance first.

Something that is puzzling me. Where has this @#/? come from that Venky's are the only feasible owners? The Action Group are apparently swallowing this rubbish like 4 year olds at the Hippodrome.

Seeing as it is the panto season, I had always seen Agnew as a poisonous dwarf , not a wicked witch.

Something that is puzzling me. Where has this @#/? come from that Venky's are the only feasible owners? The Action Group are apparently swallowing this rubbish like 4 year olds at the Hippodrome.

Is Syed looking for a new club again?

Shaw: knows football. Did well with PNE for a number of years.

Shebby: appears to know little about football. Thinks Steven Gerrards best position is right back. And has been quoted as saying the only way Ryan Giggs would carry on playing is if he was moved to centre back.

It's really a no brainer

Not sure i would class Shaw's reign att PNE has having "done well" but he is the most viable of the three for chairman. Whilst Singh does open his mouth without considering how closely his words are being monitored, in his defence how many england managers think Gerrads best position is left wing?

In terms of who is most passionate about restoring rovers - singh wins. In terms of who can create a stable structure that will endear for years, Shaw wins provided he isn't a vehicle for certain other agencies...

I think Shaw and Agnew have been of very little influence since the arrival of Shebby.Half the time it appears they don't know whats going on and Shebby clearly takes his cue from Mullan.So of all the people conniving their way into this Club in the last 6 months then Mullan takes 1st prize.Why, he even has his own wing at Ewood.Will we be naming the JW Stand the Glen Mullan Stand next?

You can't blame Shaw and Agnew for all the rubbish Shebby keeps coming out with on the 20 shows a week he puts himself forward for.The man is playing his own game of Football Manager at our Club aided and abetted by a complete head case with a Pony Tail in Pune who can't be bothered to keep him in check.

Its just a road to ruin.They are never gonna sell this club or talk to fans because that day has well and truly gone .It would be a surprise if they ever come near the place again as none of that stuff really matters to them.We are all whipped up into a frenzy thinking we can spot the answer when actually Pune don't even know theres been a question!!

We all just have to wait till Mr Pony tail gets bored by which time we will have attendances of about 2000 at our home games and a football club that sadly means nothing to anybody any more.

Just fookin criminal but it is that inevitable

Tell us what you know then on this subject.

If Shebby stays over the two, then we will never get an experienced manager who will stand up to people, he will continue to meddle in team affairs and pick his own transfers, and as the direct line to India he's hardly going to blame himself for the inevitable mess.

If Shaw/Agnew stay, I'm gonna presume an experienced manager would be an option if Shaw wanted Holloway.....said experienced manager could deliver success on the field and use that to hopefully convince Venky's to get rid of the two and appoint a proper board that will make their lives easier.

That's how I see it and there are too many conflicting reports atm.....and like I said earlier, I think Shebby will be harder to get rid of, so he needs to be the first one to go.

cant believe how the tide has turned on this poll, having listened to the fool on 606, how have people all of a sudden changed their views, madness

Madness? Really? Singh is a loose cannon for sure but just think back to the malicious and imo evil tactics employed by Agnew and Kean to discredit and lay blame on the fans last season which tainted the press, media and much of the nation against BRFC supporters and then tell me how you can even begin to accept that. It's only now that the press/media etc appear to be wising up to the causes of the misfortunes that have beset the club! To date though I haven't read any of them admitting that they got it wrong from the start, and to tell you the truth I'm not holding my breath either.

Spoke to Alan Nixon yesterday who categorically stated that PA has never leaked

him any stories with regards Rovers..... mmm

We must all know on here and far better than most that Alan Nixon can't lie straight in bed. He's a red top journo whom peddles all manner of crap BUT he is canny enough to recognise the first rule of journalism which is to never ever EVER reveal his sources.

I wonder how long Shebby's fans will play the 'He got rid of Kean' card.

We've really prospered since that move, haven't we?

I thought 100% of BRFC fans desperately wanted Kean out. Seems I was wrong and that it was only 99.999%.

We have got rid of Kean but we can't get rid of either his stench or his legacy as easily can we? That will take years.

Is Syed looking for a new club again?

Ouch!!! ^_^ I must say old Phillipl asked for that one.

Just checking up on Syed I found some remarkable parallels between poor Racing Club Santander and poor BRFC.

From Wiki....

"On 22 January 2011, Indian business tycoon Ahsan Ali Syed, founder and chairman of Western Gulf Advisory, an investment company, purchased Racing de Santander, immediately firing coach Miguel Ángel Portugal.[1] The 2011–12 season brought with it three different managers, and the side returned to the second level after one full decade in the top division."

Spooky eh?

Something to be said for the commendable Bundesliga rules which I believe do not allow a foreign owner to own more than 49% of any club.

Which again begs the question what did the likes of Syed/ Venkys and one or two others actually see in Roves that they wanted to get their mitts on ? Looking at the parallels it obviously had nothing to do with football !

Which again begs the question what did the likes of Syed/ Venkys and one or two others actually see in Roves that they wanted to get their mitts on ? Looking at the parallels it obviously had nothing to do with football !

Something where 'the whole is worth less than the sum of it's parts' I'd imagine.

Ouch!!! ^_^ I must say old Phillipl asked for that one.

Just checking up on Syed I found some remarkable parallels between poor Racing Club Santander and poor BRFC.

From Wiki....

"On 22 January 2011, Indian business tycoon Ahsan Ali Syed, founder and chairman of Western Gulf Advisory, an investment company, purchased Racing de Santander, immediately firing coach Miguel Ángel Portugal.[1] The 2011–12 season brought with it three different managers, and the side returned to the second level after one full decade in the top division."

Spooky eh?

Something to be said for the commendable Bundesliga rules which I believe do not allow a foreign owner to own more than 49% of any club.

That's amazing.

Thank goodness we didn't sell to him. :rolleyes:

Once the Manager is appointed this thread may just get interesting

That sounds ominous Glen, noticed Steve kean at 100/1 at skybet and considering his fan club / employee/ business associate / partner in crime/ cheerleader (delete as appropriate) has been over to Pune, wouldn't be surprised to see a manager with connections roll up! but hopefully there's a nice surprise in store.

Half expecting the Shadow to throw minipne to the wolves in his latest bout of self preservation, if he found moving Singh was a no go

oh well just have to wait and see

My, what a prickly little sod you've become of late.

Getting rid of Kean was a major step in the right direction, you're right we've not moved on since he left, but he needed to go, even if only for my sanity.

Needs to ban himself again :P

Archived