BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Are Venky's looking for an exit route.

Venky's plan.

1.Give the new manager a 6 month contract with no extra money being spent.

2. See if we can get into the Premiership via playoffs, pocket the promotion money.

3 If not promoted sell any remaining assets in summer and then sell club to the highest bidder. (maybe another Venky's.)

This was just a thought I had after the latest Shebby show.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Venky's plan.

1.Give the new manager a 6 month contract with no extra money being spent.

2. See if we can get into the Premiership via playoffs, pocket the promotion money.

3 If not promoted sell any remaining assets in summer and then sell club to the highest bidder. (maybe another Venky's.)

This was just a thought I had after the latest Shebby show.

What about cashing in on further assets this coming month

Well I hope that is the plan. I suspect, however, is they are thinking that they can't afford to pay out compensation if they fail AGAIN to make the right choice. Absolutely clueless - we will have no success unless we have a successful team off the pitch first. My hope is we can somehow stay in the championship without the dreaded drop to league 1 - they need to put the FOR SALE sign up quick before this gets any worse.

I'd say it was quite sensible looking to appoint someone on a short term deal as opposed to appointing someone else on a long term deal and facing another huge payoff if things go wrong.

As for those hoping Venky's are looking for the exit door, that's great if there's someone else waiting in the wings with bottomless pockets who are willing to stand huge losses until we get back into the Prem (if at all)

Until that point, I'd say we've got to hope Venky's stick by us until they've rectified their mistakes.

I'd say it was quite sensible looking to appoint someone on a short term deal as opposed to appointing someone else on a long term deal and facing another huge payoff if things go wrong.

As for those hoping Venky's are looking for the exit door, that's great if there's someone else waiting in the wings with bottomless pockets who are willing to stand huge losses until we get back into the Prem (if at all)

Until that point, I'd say we've got to hope Venky's stick by us until they've rectified their mistakes.

There are potential buyers. Just a complete lack of potential disposers.

There is a huge heroic assumption here.

There is zero evidence that Venky's recognise they have ever made a mistake, let alone have the first concept of knowing how to rectify the situation.

Be honest, did any of us ever imagine things could become as farcical as the last few days?

I have been accused of exaggeration of how bad things are. Well the stupid fools who post things like that have been conspicuous by their absence recently.

I agree \Revidge, the offer of a 6 month contract is a good idea. It means that the person can get out quickly if they want and that they dont becomedamaged goods. Best of both worlds.

If I had had a difficult time elsewhere, I would take this as a god given chance to demo that I had the ability to transform the club. These players, coached properly and managed well would achieve at least a play off place.

There are potential buyers. Just a complete lack of potential disposers.

There is a huge heroic assumption here.

There is zero evidence that Venky's recognise they have ever made a mistake, let alone have the first concept of knowing how to rectify the situation.

Be honest, did any of us ever imagine things could become as farcical as the last few days?

I have been accused of exaggeration of how bad things are. Well the stupid fools who post things like that have been conspicuous by their absence recently.

Philip how will Venkys exit Rovers by punting onto some business pals Hence no proper due diligence ?

I have repeatedly posted I don't believe Venky's dare either sell or place the club into administration. I think it is simply too dirty for anyone to be trusted not to blow a few whistles retrospectively.

In my opinion we have avoided another downward step by not appointing Taylor.

With regards to parking the club with friends, that has been tried and got blocked by Balaji.

I don't know about trying to leave, but this looks like the start of the 'end-game' to me. This whole managerial delay feels like it has been manufactured to avoid spending anything in the transfer window.

I can see us being written off as a bad debt and allowed to fall.

I have no idea what Venkys end game is , it will probably be something stupid !!!

All I want is for them to leave very quickly !

I thought they were after selling at the end of last season , but I was wrong !

We never regain our premier league place and with Venkys at the helm another relegation will happen within 2 years !

You desperately attempted to foist a serial fraudster on the club. After that most decent people would have slunk off in shame yet you have consistently strutted around this forum posing as the wise all knowing one much to the annoyance of some. You have continued to post rumour and opinion as fact and have hinted at all manner dark doings none of which have been proven. All that has been proven is Venkys incompetence and it is the lack of your smoking gun that vexes you far more the demise of our club .

I have been absent because I'm tired of it all and I'm particularly tired of you.

I have repeatedly posted I don't believe Venky's dare either sell or place the club into administration. I think it is simply too dirty for anyone to be trusted not to blow a few whistles retrospectively. In my opinion we have avoided another downward step by not appointing Taylor. With regards to parking the club with friends, that has been tried and got blocked by Balaji.

I think you are wrong.

I have repeatedly posted I don't believe Venky's dare either sell or place the club into administration. I think it is simply too dirty for anyone to be trusted not to blow a few whistles retrospectively. In my opinion we have avoided another downward step by not appointing Taylor. With regards to parking the club with friends, that has been tried and got blocked by Balaji.
I think you are wrong.

i think they can't afford Taylor's potential tax bill

You desperately attempted to foist a serial fraudster on the club. After that most decent people would have slunk off in shame yet you have consistently strutted around this forum posing as the wise all knowing one much to the annoyance of some. You have continued to post rumour and opinion as fact and have hinted at all manner dark doings none of which have been proven. All that has been proven is Venkys incompetence and it is the lack of your smoking gun that vexes you far more the demise of our club .

I have been absent because I'm tired of it all and I'm particularly tired of you.

Agreed- it is tiresome.

To be honest though Venkys have allowed nonsense to be spread about them because they have made such stupid decisions! The 'there is a file about to come out' lots of dirty laundry etc, we are over two years into their reign, MP's have gotten involved and nothing- whats that mean? Ill be an ITK, there is no evidence of wrong doing by the Venkys- you can't arrest people for making monumentally stupid decisions can you?

Frankly, I've been ignoring your idiotic comments and attempts at getting people riled up. (BRAG should do what about Taylor?) I've also gotten very tired of the constant sniping and loaded comments full of innuendo based on your own theories. You've become a laughing stock.

Everyone of us can see the situation and how bad Venkys are. They are utterly useless. The problem is that you predicted a lot of crap way back and none of it came true. It's obvious you have your own agenda regarding the club and its ownership. That could not have been clearer from day one.

Archived