BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think shebbys been hiding all the fax paper and throttling all the internet speeds at Ewood today.

:) , more like more of Shaw's cost cutting (remember the chairs? ) "but Aggers these batteries from the pound shop for the clock will save us 2.28 a year" "shut up Derek I'm just watching my 100 greatest Keano interviews DVD, did you get the hankies"

• Backroom

Apart from his list of Thomas and Campbell is a bit crap?

Think you're being a bit harsh. Campbell 10 goals in 17 for Ipswich, Jerome Thomas definitely good enough for this league. You have to remember the league we're in and how far we've fallen from grace. It also needs to be remembered that players like Rochina don't really shine in a league like the Championship.

• Backroom

I was happy with the outgoings when it looked like DJ and Thomas were coming in but this is beyond a joke

Someone needs sacking, preferably everyone above Appleton, he will be livid I imagine.

Rank amateur at best, intentional at worst

Archived