BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message for retards who think Patsy manager will sort it out in the summer, he wont.

Roa family will sell Rhodes and anyone else whos half decent.

Stop believing these idiots will do the right thing by Rovers and BRAG should stop communication with these snakes.

So we end up with a young lad from Everton, a 31 year old striker that we hope wont need to play because Rhodes and Best will be playing and we ship out one of our most creative players and a proven European International

Good job we have a @#/? hot midfield already.

Never mind we might get someone in on loan

Roll on Saturday!!

• Backroom

as things stand i don't think where any weaker or stronger(just smaller squad, lower wage bill), i'm a big fan of rochina but dj(and the returning best) are prob a big improvement(though they are obviously very different types of players), if jerome signs he will also be a big improvement over vukevic/formica.

My feelings pretty much. Tho Thomas and dj fit into a 442 which would be a stronger, more balanced team imo. No thomas aint a disaster either as king and kazim can play rw while markus and pedersen can play lw. Not necessarily aeesome back up, but pace to burn in the 1st choice. Thomas would actually have us rather spoilt tbh haha.

As usual, bit of a damp squib after all the hype.

Even Cryer doesn't know with certainty who is out and who has come in.

Some things just don't seem to improve with Rovers.

I'm happy enough. We've had worse windows, including before Venky's.

And I prefer us doing business quietly.

As usual, bit of a damp squib after all the hype.

Even Cryer doesn't know with certainty who is out and who has come in.

Some things just don't seem to improve with Rovers.

Given all the incomings and outgoings - I would imagine the staff at Ewood sorting it all are having a little breather at the moment.

• Backroom

Why turn this into a slagging match?

Are you Glens knight in shining armour, here to defend him.

You just make yourself look like @#/?.

He was saying Glen never talks sense mate.

So we end up with a young lad from Everton, a 31 year old striker that we hope wont need to play because Rhodes and Best will be playing and we ship out one of our most creative players and a proven European International

Good job we have a @#/? hot midfield already.

Never mind we might get someone in on loan

Roll on Saturday!!

Have any of those that have been shipped out really made an impact in the Championship? I like Rochina for his potential but he got booed off and ridiculed the other week. Formica has been a disappointment, Simon hasn't shone either. The grafters have made the difference lately, not the fancy dans.

Archived