BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean offering to Mercer, I did proof read a document for them. All rovers fans at the end of the day. If I can help out a fellow fan in some way I'll do my best to do so.

Ricky, think you missed the point, made with a bit of humour - just look at your post:

"New it would be a loan once Hughesy posted it was a 4 year deal lol. Games off!!"

I'll leave it with you !

I said it earlier, but I'll say it again, Rochina has won us at least several points coming off the bench. An impact player who I doubt we'll be able to replace.

I am sad to see him go - but as well as points he has earned us, I can also think of several points he lost us by losing the ball when holding onto it for too long.

Forests new owners giving Venkys a run. Boyd failedmedical because of eye test, sacked decent manager whilst on verge of playoffs. Shebby, time to get on the phone your title is slipping.

An hour to go , centre half issue not sorted ,

Most pedestrian central midfield in division not addressed

Another striker coming in just as best resumes training

A number of players who have been in the 18 man team over the last few weeks gone .

Gutted about ruben leaving , Formica was strange one , Simon released and despite the rumours re training , he was one of the first at training and one of the last to leave. Why he never got a run is a mystery none of us will ever understand .

Unless something magical happens in next hour I think this has been an awful window .

Being told that the board will be judged eon the turnover figures in June .

So getting many off wage bill seems the order of the day .

However saying we will rebuild in summer seems a long way away if we are cost cutting now .

Last year it was to pay the bank , but this time around it appears to be just to try and stay in championship .

shebby mullan has spoken.zzzzzzzzzzz#predictable

And the loan window that opens in a week ?

It was obviously more tongue in cheek. And regarding Rochina I guess time will tell. But for me, and for a lot of others he was the only player in the squad capable of producing something out of nothing. I cant seee who will create the chances for Rhodes in the team at present.

Archived