Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michel Salgado@TheRealSalgado

I've heard DJ Campbell transfer has fallen through. Shambles

I can live without Campbell deal going through, Thomas one is a lot more important in my eyes! Best resuming full training is almost like signing a new striker, although we musn't rush him back.....

I think the biggest stumbling block has been greedy fat s### Robinson refusing to leave without a big pay off(Letting him go on a free to begin with was a great gesture), he would have been walking straight into a new job at west ham, so wouldn't even have missed a paycheck!!!(and earlier somebody called him a 'great servant', parasite more like)

I know Sky are saying DJ deal off but, like before, waiting for Rovers to confirm. Spoke to them a few minutes ago and talks were ongoing

SSN have a reporter in the reception area of the QPR building, I think it's likely his info is accurate.

I guess we could try and get these players on loan, but who knows the competition may be more fierce for these players when it comes to loans. Clubs might have not wanted to sign them on a permanent deal but would be interested on a loan.

Thomas has to happen. We have other strikers if Campbell doesn't come through, but we have no wingers left at the club.

If neither of these deals come off then this window has been a disaster.

In fairness, there is King, Nunes, Kazim and both Olssons. Even Pedersen.

But yea that was a shocking window as it stands, although there is still the loan window.

Personally... Whats the fuss about this not going through? I think it shows how desperate the fans have got, clinging to the hope of signing a 31 year old DJ Campbell

Rhodes with Best, or Nuno, or CKR, or Goodwillie will do till June- I think this may be a blessing, as I don't particularly rate DJ. He fits in the Chopra, Bothroyd, and Ebanks Blake category for me.

The latter two have been excellent in this league in the past.

We have one of the best defensive records in the league last time I checked.

Yep, 6th best.......so scoring goals is a main issue.

Obviously letting Rochina go isn't going to help but playing a decent formation (4-4-2) will and Campbell would have been good with Rhodes. It would have meant us not being really worried about Best getting injured again. I'm sure I read a comment concerning Best saying he came back from a long lay-off only to be injured again straight away.

Not that bothered about Campbell, but it speaks volumes if we messed up paperwork. More concerned we didnt do a deal for CM and CH where we are desperately short. Thomas, if happening, would be an ok deal although i think he's inconsistent.

• Backroom

I imagine Shebby will be delighted about this as apparently he hasn't been around today so it gives him some ammo against Shagnew

We'll be hearing a lot about this

Maybe this is Shebbys way of payback to Shaw and Agnew

Agnew: Il just fax the paper work

Shaw: Yeah would you please I am just about to tuck into this pie

Shebby: Agnew hold on , Let me do the work , I feel surplus to requirements since you two took a honey moon to my country. I will Fax the paper work and get these two over the line......................... KEAN YOU!!!

don't really see how Appleton can be blamed, he gives a list of who he wants and who he doesn't, its the boards job to get the deals done on time(i'm guessing he will be more pished off than anybody)

Apart from his list of Thomas and Campbell is a bit crap?

Maybe this is Shebbys way of payback to Shaw and Agnew

Agnew: Il just fax the paper work

Shaw: Yeah would you please I am just about to tuck into this pie

Shebby: Agnew hold on , Let me do the work , I feel surplus to requirements since you two took a honey moon to my country. I will Fax the paper work and get these two over the line......................... KEAN YOU!!!

i think shebbys been hiding all the fax paper and throttling all the internet speeds at Ewood today.

Thomas Evans‏@TomboTheGreat

Latest rumour floating about is that Thomas will be allowed to go through but Campbell definately off.

You call me an idiot but you quote a fake villa account and quote the lunatic aka West Sussex rover ... He's a loopy loo fruitcake.

Archived