BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We probably forgot to pay the Internet bill and couldn't email it out in time, actually that's going them too much credit they probably popped down to the post box with the paperwork thinkin as long as it was in there before 11 it's a done deal.

The deal only really needs to be agreed in principle by all parties, not physically completed. May require an appeal of sorts.

Though we obviously assume the issue is at the Rovers end - you do need two parties to sign off the deal - maybe issues at QPR end ?

considering they didn't sign Odemwingie you could well be right.

Personally... Whats the fuss about this not going through? I think it shows how desperate the fans have got, clinging to the hope of signing a 31 year old DJ Campbell

Rhodes with Best, or Nuno, or CKR, or Goodwillie will do till June- I think this may be a blessing, as I don't particularly rate DJ. He fits in the Chopra, Bothroyd, and Ebanks Blake category for me.

Aren't they an hour or 2 ahead of us though? Surely past 12 by now.

I wouldn't imagine time difference comes into it. It could though.

Middlesborough have released kevin thompson, decent centre mid from what i remember.

Was very good at Hibs and Rangers but then became injury plagued.

So DJ deal off - That will be no incomings then - as many suspected. Remember the two day medicals we used to have!

Appleton clearly has no control over signings following his "3-4 in" comment

Probably Kane, Forrester, Orr back and a fit again Leon Best.

Man City eat your heart out.

Rovers in talks with relevant bodies over Campbell and Thomas. Club not sure whether they will go through or not as we speak#LTtransfers

Apart from Van Der Vaart, does this ever happen?

Archived