BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantasy island Baz. Berg is entitled to it. Rovers is a business like any other and would seek monies without regard if they were the wronged party.

We would ALL do the same. Anyone who says otherwise is a big fibber

Speak for yourself, id be at least prepared to compromise under the circumstances(or donate a large chunk of the money to a charity) taking into account Berg is already quite wealthy and still getting work(even more so since being sacked) I really would see it as dirty money.

Unless What bergs solicitor is insinuating is true, that the venkys entire story is just totally fabricated in order to get out of settling , in which case Id take them to the cleaners(but still give a big chunk of the money to a charity)

if the judge chooses not to believe the venkys story, would that not mean the venkys and anybody that has testified in venkys defence is committing purjory?

I'm not a civil expert, but the comments from Berg's QC are damning of the disaster that is our club. In attempts of oneupmanship by our so-called Directors v SS they have wasted the chance to employ a decent manager, given Berg a dream contract and dragged the club through the mire. The only good thing is that it has exposed those that "supposedly" run our club for what they are, nothing more than scum, pond life. What an utter bunch of keans.

Fantasy island Baz. Berg is entitled to it. Rovers is a business like any other and would seek monies without regard if they were the wronged party.

We would ALL do the same. Anyone who says otherwise is a big fibber

I wouldnt in Bergs position, and im not fibbing. I'd make an offer to settle at say 1 years pay, but not sign an NDA.

I wouldnt in Bergs position, and im not fibbing. I'd make an offer to settle at say 1 years pay, but not sign an NDA.

No way on earth would he compromise, why? This idiotic club probably promised him the earth - imagine SS telling him he had a job for life, fans love you, can't fail, I'm your best mate.....all bo**ocks, he was led up the garden path, and when it didn't work Degsy was there to tell Madame, but somewhere along the line, he's altered Madames contract - with a bit of luck they will all be sent packing!

So for two and a half years we have rumours that Venky's don't have full control of the club.

And now we have statements from the clubs lawyer such as {the club is} .. being run by a managing director whom they are powerless to suspend" and that they want to "put in place a competent board of directors to take control of the club {to} seek control of the club but are being frustrated in doing so".

Hmmm.

I can't believe what I'm reading here.

So Shaw has performed a "coup" has he? Well that would be a "chicken coup" then. Go on Del! - We're all behind you, sack them Raos now, send 'em their P45's but don't give 'em a NDC.

No way on earth would he compromise, why? This idiotic club probably promised him the earth - imagine SS telling him he had a job for life, fans love you, can't fail, I'm your best mate.....all bo**ocks, he was led up the garden path, and when it didn't work Degsy was there to tell Madame, but somewhere along the line, he's altered Madames contract - with a bit of luck they will all be sent packing!

Why? Well my explanation is above, see multimillionaire, 57 days in a job, payout of £900k for that, chance to be the bigger man and not rip off those fans who will be the ones ultimately who pay for this....

Then see the other thread on Danny Murphy where people are calling him a money grabbing....

Cant argue both sides of the coin.

Why? Well my explanation is above, see multimillionaire, 57 days in a job, payout of £900k for that, chance to be the bigger man and not rip off those fans who will be the ones ultimately who pay for this....

Then see the other thread on Danny Murphy where people are calling him a money grabbing....

Ripping off the fans? Berg may be about to do Rovers fans the biggest favour possible.

Supposition he is a multimillionaire, he was given a contract. His reputation, whilst not good as a manager, has not been enhanced by his sacking after such a short time. Judges on the whole are not stupid. He has seen Rovers for what they are, a mess. Berg has a very strong case, end of.

Very interesting indeed.

Encouraging that Venky's recognise the failings and wish to get rid of chancers like Shaw and Agnew and replace them with a competent board of directors.

Depressing that they're 'powerless' to do so...

Very interesting indeed.

Encouraging that Venky's recognise the failings and wish to get rid of chancers like Shaw and Agnew and replace them with a competent board of directors.

Depressing that they're 'powerless' to do so...

That competent board of Directors is themselves Andy.

He'll of a lot to come out , today's court case is just scratching at the surface .

Many were beating the Shaw drum , I sincerely hope people are now having their eyes open .

With tales of Sella , Hubert and Anderson yet to hit the press the FA are going to be ducking for cover .

18 months against all odds , we have worked round the clock with little sleep , neglected those we love for the truth and bit by bit the reality is beginning to hit home to those who doubted the supporters case and even those who doubted the motive behind taking these clowns on

Shaw is on his way.....Rovers counsel seems to have said as much in public. Rovers are attempting to take this matter to a full hearing. Berg's counsel is saying that they have no defence, That's the Judges decision. Rovers have prevaricated, not filed documents in time, specious attempts to blame others, sounds like the Judge has Rovers card marked.....yes humiliating. Civil procedural rules are tight, don't comply, Judge wants to know why. Only got past the last hearing by sacking original legal team to buy time.

On a hiding to nothing.

Ripping off the fans? Berg may be about to do Rovers fans the biggest favour possible.

Exactly? They can't sack Shaw? Explain....

Very interesting indeed.

Encouraging that Venky's recognise the failings and wish to get rid of chancers like Shaw and Agnew and replace them with a competent board of directors...

These are the people who pay Shebby Singh 400k a year lets not forget. "Competent"?! They wouldn't recognise it if they fell over it.

The club is bent. Both sets of owners are in it for themselves and will continue to take / make as much money as they possibly can while they can. You an bet on it.

Archived