BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll of a lot to come out , today's court case is just scratching at the surface .

Many were beating the Shaw drum , I sincerely hope people are now having their eyes open .

With tales of Sella , Hubert and Anderson yet to hit the press the FA are going to be ducking for cover .

18 months against all odds , we have worked round the clock with little sleep , neglected those we love for the truth and bit by bit the reality is beginning to hit home to those who doubted the supporters case and even those who doubted the motive behind taking these clowns on

Glen,

I admire your efforts.....it's rotten to the core.....how quickly now to doomsday/salvation?

Interesting that people should seem to think Berg is taking liberties.

They forget that WE SACKED HIM.

If Venkys/Rovers didn't want to pay him the money they had two choices:

- Don't sign the contract in the first place

- Don't sack him

I don't blame Berg one bit and I'm glad it's being played out in the courts.

Interesting that people should seem to think Berg is taking liberties.

They forget that WE SACKED HIM.

If Venkys/Rovers didn't want to pay him the money they had two choices:

- Don't sign the contract in the first place

- Don't sack him

I don't blame Berg one bit and I'm glad it's being played out in the courts.

Absolutely, it is the best way to expose the circus, no place to hide. See my previous posts.

Glen,

I admire your efforts.....it's rotten to the core.....how quickly now to doomsday/salvation?

I think now the floodgates are going to open tbh ,

What we can get out we will do ,

The thing is , one of rovers solicitors , a different one to today's solicitors has already tried threatening legal action , which we have asked them to follow through .

They claim to be representing BRFC , however I certainly dispute that as their claim IMO is not BRFC related and if anything is contradictory to the high court proceedings

Many were beating the Shaw drum , I sincerely hope people are now having their eyes open .

Well it's a bit foggy here Glenn, but all I've seen against him are allegations that he gave Berg a contract that Venky's hadn't agreed to. We still don't know what Shaw's side of the argument is.

How can the footballing authorities possibly ignore our owners telling a court of law they do not have the power to remove their own board of directors? Absolute madness.

Completely agree. Fit and proper, my arse.

Seems to me that Venky's have tried to sack Shaw via Singh, but Shaw has got his legal people on to it and is refusing to acknowledge that Singh has the authority. Hence Singh has been advised to stay away from the club until the lawyers sort it. Not saying there isn't much more to it, but that's what it currently looks like through this fog.

Seems to me that Venky's have tried to sack Shaw via Singh, but Shaw has got his legal people on to it and is refusing to acknowledge that Singh has the authority. Hence Singh has been advised to stay away from the club until the lawyers sort it. Not saying there isn't much more to it, but that's what it currently looks like through this fog.

Think you may be right there, all this visa rubbish.

We've never seen a Keanite (or should that be he who shall not be namedite) sacked. Even Kean walked and good old Myles went to Exeter to rot in the stiffs.

In spite of everything they go nowhere, they really are unsackable.

The question is why and the answer is becoming more and more apparent with every day.

Guest Norbert

Well this is all confusing and alarming. Hopefully it will go to a full trial, and things will become clearer. Skimming through that article it seems to me that it could be one of three things:

1. Venky's are bricking it and saying any old bollards to say "nowt to do with us"

2. There is someone else who is running the club (I wonder who........)

3. The board/ownership is set up with two parallel chains of command as Venky's are in some strange partnership with organisation X (again, who could that be?)

If the FA do not disect what the hell is going on at an atomic level, then we can see who they are batting for in the battle between the wider game and narrow financial interests.

Think you may be right there, all this visa rubbish.

it was reported a week or two back, that Singh had taken legal advice concerning his ability to sack Appleton. He then sacked him without informing Shaw or Agnew. There's obviously a legal challenge here about Singh's authority and it looks like the venky's can only stand back and wait for an outcome.

That doesn't make full sense, but nothing else does either.

How can the footballing authorities possibly ignore our owners telling a court of law they do not have the power to remove their own board of directors? Absolute madness.

Makes you wonder. That's the salient point in all this. The FA should be very interested at this moment in time. Very, very, very interested. If only cause it might make them look bad at any moment. Nothing to do with BRFC of course, they couldn't give a flying feck about us. No money in it see.

I wonder if anyone has mentioned that Singh, Global Advisor, Venkys rep and man on the street in the UK, is on 400k per annum? You have to question what that buys you? It would be a reasonable assumption to make, that someone on that amount of money would / should have massive involvement in the goings on with the bigger decisions at the club. Like Henning Berg contract negotiations at Stanley House for instance?

Still if 400k per annum means your exempt from such negotiations then I guess the term Global Advisor is pretty much worthless (If it wasnt already, with the words "Shebby Singh" as a prefix). I mean anyone with an ounce of integrity would have resigned weeks ago over that decision. Still, with some of the finest Racking/shelving, Puntitry and Whatever the hell it is that Agnew does, it's hardly any wonder we're in such a mess. Lets be honest you couldn't make a good un out of all three of em.

As for the Indians and the quiet ones. There are no words.

Poor old baby BRFC. All that money sloshing round and still no one looks after you. They're too busy out there doing their fancy dancing and spending money on bling / chickens. We still care though. See you tomorrow.

''Blackburn Rovers admitted in court that they are a football club “out of
control” and being run by a renegade managing director whom they claim they are
powerless to suspend.''

I'm sat here right now shaking my head in disbelief at what is going on,this is keaning unbelievable stuff!!

Would any fan of this club have imagined this utter Circus was possible...

Archived