BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

''Blackburn Rovers admitted in court that they are a football club “out of
control” and being run by a renegade managing director whom they claim they are
powerless to suspend.''

I'm sat here right now shaking my head in disbelief at what is going on,this is keaning unbelievable stuff!!

Would any fan of this club have imagined this utter Circus was possible...

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

powerless to suspend.''

I'm sat here right now shaking my head on disbelief at what is going on,this is keaning unbelievable stuff!!

Agreed - but what worries me more is that when the camels back breaks (and it clearly will soon) Where the hell does it leave us?

powerless to suspend.''

I'm sat here right now shaking my head in disbelief at what is going on,this is keaning unbelievable stuff!!

Yep. That sounds pretty far fetched to me!

Anyone else enjoying this ? because I certainly am.

As much as I'm liking Venkys et al. squirm I think it would be more enjoyable if it was happening to Birmingham or Newcastle etc.

Incredible that the head of a so called multi-national company can have her legal team admit in Court that she and her family are not only incompetent but that they are powerless to remove a director of one of their companies? The Judge clearly agrees they are incompetent but seems to suggest that there is no supporting evidence to prove they can't sack Shaw. If that is their line of defence then surely they should have supportive evidence ready and in front of the Judge otherwise what's the point. All they have done is make themselves look desperate for a way of getting out of a contract.

Surely her 'new' legal team will have pointed out that the chances of success are slim and that the publicity will do untold damage not only to Blackburn Rovers but also to Venky's and her own family. I find it staggering that they are still ploughing on instead of paying the money that Berg wants. Unless, of course, they don't have that type of money at their disposal which is another frightening thought.

However, if Desai isn't able to sack Shaw then clearly they can't be the only owners. Whatever the outcome the FA are not going to be able to ignore this no matter how uncomfortable it may become for them. The national Press will be all over this now that it is being played out in court. Sadly, when this dam finally breaks, and it's certainly starting to crack, many things are going to get swept away and I fear Blackburn Rovers is going to be one of them.

I seem to recall Swindon Town and many years ago Port Vale being relegated a division or two because of irregularities. The way this is going we will be lucky if we don't end up in the Conference North.

Guest Norbert

Incredible that the head of a so called multi-national company can have her legal team admit in Court that she and her family are not only incompetent but that they are powerless to remove a director of one of their companies? The Judge clearly agrees they are incompetent but seems to suggest that there is no supporting evidence to prove they can't sack Shaw. If that is their line of defence then surely they should have supportive evidence ready and in front of the Judge otherwise what's the point. All they have done is make themselves look desperate for a way of getting out of a contract.

Surely her 'new' legal team will have pointed out that the chances of success are slim and that the publicity will do untold damage not only to Blackburn Rovers but also to Venky's and her own family. I find it staggering that they are still ploughing on instead of paying the money that Berg wants. Unless, of course, they don't have that type of money at their disposal which is another frightening thought.

However, if Desai isn't able to sack Shaw then clearly they can't be the only owners. Whatever the outcome the FA are not going to be able to ignore this no matter how uncomfortable it may become for them. The national Press will be all over this now that it is being played out in court. Sadly, when this dam finally breaks, and it's certainly starting to crack, many things are going to get swept away and I fear Blackburn Rovers is going to be one of them.

I seem to recall Swindon Town and many years ago Port Vale being relegated a division or two because of irregularities. The way this is going we will be lucky if we don't end up in the Conference North.

Yep, the club gets punished, but the FA's big commercial mates swan off with a pile of cash. The FA are like the opening shot of Blue Velvet, all picturesque with the wealthy Premier League, the new Wembley staium etc., but underneath is a rotten maggot and insect infested cesspit. They should be swept away with any breaking dam.

They must have money to burn as these lawyers won't be cheap. Unless they're stupid enough to waste all this cash to make themselves look like twonks in a national court and not to quietly pay up.

One day, if everything comes into public view, English football fans will thank Blackburn Rovers football club for exposing the depths of corruption and misgovernance of the game.

I'm guessing we'll not be seeing Venkys or Singh Back in Britain any time soon. Despite the Dark Sides best efforts this story is going to break. I'm also guessing there are a few hot collars in FA head quarters tonight.

Very possibly in a similar situation to Glasgow Rangers?.This is mind blowing :wacko:

Scary as hell! I have always known this wasn't going to end well - but suddenly I feel like our very being is in real danger!

God I hate these keaners!

Very possibly in a similar situation to Glasgow Rangers?.This is mind blowing :wacko:

Well if it comes to that, we'll be the best supported club in non-league, because I believe the fans

will rally round after everything we've been through in the last 2 years or so.

Corruption free at last.

Very happy with what has come out today.

As Glen has said this is just the beginning, there is plenty more out there and today's revelations stand up the info regarding Venky's not being in total control of things.

Sooner rather than later someone will break the full story, my money would be on Nick Harris being that man. When it does break there will be a crescendo of information.

Very happy with what has come out today.

As Glen has said this is just the beginning, there is plenty more out there and today's revelations stand up the info regarding Venky's not being in total control of things.

Sooner rather than later someone will break the full story, my money would be on Nick Harris being that man. When it does break there will be a crescendo of information.

Would it be fair to assume that various people have information that they are waiting to put into the public domain after somebody else has taken the first step?

I hate to state this but could even the Walker Trust be 'possibly' indicted here if the authorities start to dig deeper.

:huh:

Why would you hate that? They were neglectful for years, betrayed Jack Walker's legacy, took the money and @#/? off out of Dodge in cloud of smoke never to be heard of again.

Utter b@st@rds

Archived