BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

Two small points: the employees that left all agreed to leave, it's not as easy to sack somebody as you might think.

Secondly - did venkys check for any changes to the MD's contract before signing it...? :unsure:

Of course i'm not ruling out the conspiracy theories regarding hidden actors but i don't think it has to be that complicated.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll of a lot to come out , today's court case is just scratching at the surface .

Many were beating the Shaw drum , I sincerely hope people are now having their eyes open .

With tales of Sella , Hubert and Anderson yet to hit the press the FA are going to be ducking for cover .

18 months against all odds , we have worked round the clock with little sleep , neglected those we love for the truth and bit by bit the reality is beginning to hit home to those who doubted the supporters case and even those who doubted the motive behind taking these clowns on

Is Sella the one who's mentioned in this?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-06/football-investors-get-62-in-run-around-players-on-transfer-bet.html

Also on the above link a good video of Scudamore pretending he gives a toss

Question time:

If Venkys truly do own all of Blackburn Rovers, then why on earth is Shebby Singh an employee of Venkys and not Blackburn Rovers? If you run over 100 companies, you'd surely want all the people working for you on the correct business payroll.

That is, unless someone else has power at BRFC, and refused to employ Singh.

I believe this to be one of the most important questions raised, however I doubt that we'll ever find out but I suspect that it was initially along the lines of reporting back (to Venkys) what is happening at Rovers but Singh got carried away with his own importance.

I believe this to be one of the most important questions raised, however I doubt that we'll ever find out but I suspect that it was initially along the lines of reporting back (to Venkys) what is happening at Rovers but Singh got carried away with his own importance.

JW- Shebby is paid by BRFC not Venkys.This has been confirmed in many other threads.

I am actually wondering whether the family Rao know anything about what has happened in this court case or even if they are that bothered.This looks to be a complete Shebby action and he's probably been told by the legal team to stay away so he cant be called as a witness and feck it up even more.There is just no logic as to why Shaw is still employed after a gaff like that .Its only 3 weeks since he was in India so why was it not dealt with then?

It just looks to me as though Mrs Witch has let Shebby and Shelfboy slug it out between em.

Is the whole thing not just another complete waste of money anyway? we look to have no chance of avoiding pay out to Berg so why is this even in court unless its Shebby attempt to destry Shaw and humiliate him in public? And you wouldnt have to try too hard to do that!! Problem is , its the name of the Club that is being trashed not that Shebby would worry too much on that score.

The only thing we can all agree on is undisputedly the statement that it is out of control.

Are we likely to hear any 11 o'clockers tonight or have we to wait til what happens tomorrow?

Yeah, I reckon the judge will be on the blower to Nicko to share his thoughts on the matter so it can be included as 3 lines in the Football Spy section of tomorrow's Mirror.

Chaddy will have a link for us at about 11:00.01s. That's if Bypass doesn't get there first on this thread, "Investigate or we'll publish", "Once we took over" and "Who owns Rovers" threads.

(Sorry)

Yeah, I reckon the judge will be on the blower to Nicko to share his thoughts on the matter so it can be included as 3 lines in the Football Spy section of tomorrow's Mirror.

Chaddy will have a link for us at about 11:00.01s. That's if Bypass doesn't get there first on this thread, "Investigate or we'll publish", "Once we took over" and "Who owns Rovers" threads.

(Sorry)

Ha ha suppose I was fair game for that, well played sir

Derek is still 'out of control' and in de facto control of Blackburn Rovers. He is an unstoppable behemoth wreaking havoc wherever he goes. Damn, if only we had a Malaysian football pundit to stop him.

If the Contract of Employment stipulates what Berg was entitled to then this was always going to be the outcome and I have no problems with it. Clearly something went wrong in the process if they are contesting it, hopefully some heads might roll as a result.

The legal argument put forward by Rovers was literally the equivalent of Mrs Desai shouting 'it's not fair, Derek Shaw has cheated us' which unfortunately is not a defence in the last 100yrs of English Contract law.

Archived