BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad for next season

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being linked with millwall winger chris Taylor in the paper this morning, never heard of him or seen him play.

Very impressed with him when he played at Ewood Park in the cup. A very 'busy' player with some talent as well. Free transfer, low wages. Imagine quite a few clubs will be after him.

To be fair, you aren't really in a position to be ridiculing the opinion of others where players are concerned.

Think i'm in an excellent position actually. But hey each to their own.

To be fair, you aren't really in a position to be ridiculing the opinion of others where players are concerned.

Dont tell me that Jason Lowe is great and Scott Dann has something to offer as the team struggles and struggles and we all blame the managers.

All this speculation is rubbish until we know who the new owners are ... Don't forget mercerman has promised it is by 13/14 KO .

I'd love it if it came true, with all the stick you've given him! :P

agree with Jones and Williamson central midfielder partnership and playing Rochina in the number 10 role.

what about Wes Morgan from Leicester city for CB place?

winger would go for Burke from Birmingham City or Adomah from Bristol City or even Thomas who is on free.

Spot on...im a big fan of burke, very underrated and has the pace we need, realistic target too which is key...

• Backroom

He must have a deal on the table elsewhere. Personally, I would prefer this guy over Judge. Has proved himself in this league and is only 26.

I could see us getting both, especially if Jones is offered a new deal at Wigan.

• Backroom

Jones is more of a central midfielder. Judge and Taylor are more left sided players.

I always assumed Judge was central, but left-footed. But meh, we'll see how it goes. Our transfer window depends on the manager and these kinds of signings would suggest Bowyer to me.

Who's his agent ?

Doesn't seem to matter who the agent is if it's Tipp-ex Derek doing the contract , new ones seem to appear to finalise the deal, but hopefully with David Moyes getting the United gig his brother might head off after bigger fish . Nothing wrong with a MD having preferred agents I suppose worked well at PNE :) for some people

Doesn't seem to matter who the agent is if it's Tipp-ex Derek doing the contract , new ones seem to appear to finalise the deal, but hopefully with David Moyes getting the United gig his brother might head off after bigger fish . Nothing wrong with a MD having preferred agents I suppose worked well at PNE :)

Managers have always had their preferred agents. Souness nearly brought us to our knees with duff signings from the Willie Mckay stable and I believe Mckay was favoured by big Sam as well.

Managers have always had their preferred agents. Souness nearly brought us to our knees with duff signings from the Willie Mckay stable and I believe Mckay was favoured by big Sam as well.

Derek been given Bowyers job? That will be fun.

Derek been given Bowyers job? That will be fun.

Didn't read the bit about "MD's having preferred agents" correctly. Either that or you edited it just after I posted. I thought it read "nothing wrong with preferred agents" originally.

Didn't read the bit about "MD's having preferred agents" correctly. Either that or you edited it just after I posted. I thought it read "nothing wrong with preferred agents" originally.

No didn't edit that bit (original is in your post), was talking about Shelfy so wouldn't have mentioned managers at all.

No didn't edit that bit (original is in your post), was talking about Shelfy so wouldn't have mentioned managers at all.

My mistake.

In that case I would say there's not that much different between managers having their favourite agents to MD's having their favourite ones.

Archived