BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford v. Blackburn Rovers preview

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Blackburn fan! How can I prove this too you?

I am at University right now, if I was at home, I could show you my collection of Blackburn Programmes, or ticket stubs from away games, or my Blackburn shirt etc.

Out of curiosity, did you see Rovers play at Deepdale?

I'm a Blackburn fan! How can I prove this too you?

I am at University right now, if I was at home, I could show you my collection of Blackburn Programmes, or ticket stubs from away games, or my Blackburn shirt etc.

Proper Rovers fans never call us "Blackburn".

We are Rovers and nothing else.

You are a fraud.

Proper Rovers fans never call us "Blackburn".

We are Rovers and nothing else.

You are a fraud.

Here is the best I can do, unless I can find my Derby v Blackburn or Leicester v Blackburn ticket stubs.

Here is proof I am a Blackburn fan, or as you call them, Rovers fan.

Here is my Rovers scarf.

picture032.jpg

Here is the best I can do, unless I can find my Derby v Blackburn or Leicester v Blackburn ticket stubs.

Here is my Rovers scarf.

taken today on the tube

644698_10152280088455995_1479299796_n.jp

Here is my Rovers scarf.

picture032.jpg

That is a pretty poor effort.

A plain blue and white scarf could relate to any of 50 or so league or non league clubs, or even rugby clubs !

Here is my Rovers scarf.

taken today on the tube

644698_10152280088455995_1479299796_n.jp

Whats that all about?

That is a pretty poor effort.

A plain blue and white scarf could relate to any of 50 or so league or non league clubs, or even rugby clubs !

Let me find my ticket stubs then... Gosh.

picture033.jpg

This is for all the haters.

I used the scarf to cover my sixth finger.

Thought the lack of right winger didnt help today along with the team not seemingly being supportive of one another which seemed clearly evident that it was easy to score against without the Watford team having to burst a gut to do so.

As for Rekik and Best how bad did these two look today along with Jones during that second half.

• Backroom

Whats that all about?

Let me find my ticket stubs then... Gosh.

picture033.jpg

This is for all the haters.

I used the scarf to cover my sixth finger.

Do you have any more ticket stubs pal? Maybe a shot of the scarf in full to confirm it's a Rovers scarf and not another team? Thanks.

Do you have any more ticket stubs pal? Maybe a shot of the scarf in full to confirm it's a Rovers scarf and not another team? Thanks.

Its an unbranded scarf, blue and white parts only. I'm not messing around trying to prove something to you when its clear I am a rovers fan.

If you don't believe me then I don't particularly mind.

Why don't you just kean off.

I don't see why I should? Just because I share different viewpoints to you doesn't mean I should go away.

Its an unbranded scarf, blue and white parts only. I'm not messing around trying to prove something to you when its clear I am a rovers fan.

I don't see why I should? Just because I share different viewpoints to you doesn't mean I should go away.

You have the brain of a four year-old child, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it.

• Backroom

You clearly do or you wouldn't have started posting pictures of your Rovers-but-not-actually-Rovers blue and white scarf, or a random ticket stub which proves nothing other than that you went to that specific game.

you have just confirmed you are a dingle or retarded

Did you not read my post which said "I'm being serious. We were unlucky, like that handball given against Nzonzi v Norwich which gave them a penalty in the last minute, it should never have been a penalty given and that made in 3-3 losing us 2 valuable points. This happened many a time, and I remember thinking the results didn't reflect our performances. I honestly didn't hate Steve Kean."

You the one with an issue if you cannot understand that there are fans who didn't hate Steve Kean.

You clearly do or you wouldn't have started posting pictures of your Rovers-but-not-actually-Rovers blue and white scarf, or a random ticket stub which proves nothing other than that you went to that specific game.

Its hard for me to prove I am a fan, when my shirt, programmes, memorabilia, tickets etc. are all back home.

The second half was simply dreadful. We could have been behind at half-time but for a wonderful save by Sandomierski. However, for the most part we looked quite comfortable in the first 45 minutes without ever looking like we would score. In the second half I felt sorry for Sandomierski as the defence simply fell apart.

Once again, we demonstrated that Rhodes cannot be played as a lone striker in away games. So often on our travels this season he has hardly been in the game because we can't get him into the penalty area with the ball. We simply don't have the players, including Rhodes, who have the pace to break quickly.

The only contribution Best made was to get himself sent off. He was simply awful. No pace, unable to win the ball in the air and poor control. The only header he did this afternoon was to 'nut' the opposing defender. He left the pitch to a chorus of "Cheerio, Cheerio" from Rovers fans who were glad to see the back of him.

Unfortunately, one can't escape the feeling that the players, particularly in away games, seem to be hiding behind the off the field circus and using it as an excuse for not turning up. Once again, Dunny, who wasn't at his best, was the one player who actually showed some passion for the fight.

I still believe we will stay up but it will have more to do with the failings of others rather than anything we do ourselves.

Archived