BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford v. Blackburn Rovers preview

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the goals on BBC TV after the final whistle. To accuse the whole team of schoolboy defending is being hard on school boys. Nobody was defending as a unit, not one element of the team. A player gets into trouble, there's no support from team mates, no cover, no nothing. They just stand and watch, secretly hoping the team mate keans up ! Morale must be absolute Kean for this to happen in a team. Every player is playing for themselves in one way or another and kean the team. I've run out of things to say, I'm ashamed of the whole keaning lot of them. I only played amateur football but I'd be inconsolable tonight, you wouldn't be able to talk to me, I'd be in a darkened room with my head in my hands, and if I had a cat it'd be phoning the RSPCA. 2-0 down today, ok the games gone but you fight like kean to keep it to 2-0 knowing how important goal difference is.

As for Best, what a waste of keaning space.

We've made a lot of signings since the chicken chokers rode in to town. How many signings have got anything beating under the badge ?

Apologies to all for the digression,

Back on topic, after today what team should start on Tuesday?

For me the only guaranteed name on the team sheet is Sandomierski, although he conceded 4, he looks as if he could be a top keeper in the making.

It's mercer that's certain

Ha, is that a yes then?

Mercer I most definitely am not.

I saw the goals on BBC TV after the final whistle. To accuse the whole team of schoolboy defending is being hard on school boys. Nobody was defending as a unit, not one element of the team. A player gets into trouble, there's no support from team mates, no cover, no nothing. They just stand and watch, secretly hoping the team mate keans up ! Morale must be absolute Kean for this to happen in a team. Every player is playing for themselves in one way or another and kean the team. I've run out of things to say, I'm ashamed of the whole keaning lot of them. I only played amateur football but I'd be inconsolable tonight, you wouldn't be able to talk to me, I'd be in a darkened room with my head in my hands, and if I had a cat it'd be phoning the RSPCA. 2-0 down today, ok the games gone but you fight like kean to keep it to 2-0 knowing how important goal difference is.

As for Best, what a waste of keaning space.

We've made a lot of signing since the chicken chokers came in. how many signings have got anything beating under the badge ?

Not @#/? one!

I'm not a dingle, i'm a Blackburn season ticket holder. Just because I share a different viewpoint to your negative and cynical views does not make me a Dingle.

Irrespective of anything else, calling Kean 'iconic' marks you out as being a bit...well, special.

I'm not a dingle, i'm a Blackburn season ticket holder. Just because I share a different viewpoint to your negative and cynical views does not make me a Dingle.

You've called us Blackburn, not Rovers and you've capitalised dingle.

• Backroom

I didn't mind Kean. I didn't think it was his fault we got relegated. I also liked his optimism.

At least try and be a little more subtle, pal. I actually don't mind a good WUM, but you're about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

Just back and I'm still scratching my head to try and understand why we looked quite solid, kept our shape and generally did the right things in the first half and did the complete opposite in the second half. Bowyers use of Best on the right in the first half surprised me as he just doesn't have the discipline or desire to track back. In the second half he was the worst of a very bad bunch. I can't honestly remember seeing a more ineffectual performance from a Rovers player. We actually cheered when he was sent off.

I am normally a glass half full man where Rovers are concerned but on the evidence of the second half I can't see us getting any more points.

At least try and be a little more subtle, pal. I actually don't mind a good WUM, but you're about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

I'm being serious. We were unlucky, like that handball given against Nzonzi v Norwich which gave them a penalty in the last minute, it should never have been a penalty given and that made in 3-3 losing us 2 valuable points. This happened many a time, and I remember thinking the results didn't reflect our performances. I honestly didn't hate Steve Kean.

Just back and I'm still scratching my head to try and understand why we looked quite solid, kept our shape and generally did the right things in the first half and did the complete opposite in the second half. Bowyers use of Best on the right in the first half surprised me as he just doesn't have the discipline or desire to track back. In the second half he was the worst of a very bad bunch. I can't honestly remember seeing a more ineffectual performance from a Rovers player. We actually cheered when he was sent off.

I am normally a glass half full man where Rovers are concerned but on the evidence of the second half I can't see us getting any more points.

Sounds like he got himself sent off to give the rest of the season a swerve. Similar to guys shooting themselves in the foot to avoid getting sent to the front in the old days.

• Backroom

I'm being serious. We were unlucky, like that handball given against Nzonzi v Norwich which gave them a penalty in the last minute, it should never have been a penalty given and that made in 3-3 losing us 2 valuable points. This happened many a time, and I remember thinking the results didn't reflect our performances. I honestly didn't hate Steve Kean.

Why would you? Kean's a hero around your way, isn't he?

Archived