BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford v. Blackburn Rovers preview

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that definite or is it just unsubstantiated tittle tattle on here?

Nothing certain in Rovers' world now, well perhaps more chaos is, however, if I could find a bookie to take a bet on that, there'd be a right old stash going on.

I see what you're saying but do you seriously think we'd have had any joy with that line up? Pedersen is a passenger, Dunn doesn't have the legs to play middle of the park, King is hit and miss.

Dunn could play a little ahead of the other 4, trying to connect with Rhodes.

I know they are not good players but it's what we've got.

And Best is no solution at the moment, he isn't match fit and it doesn't seem interested either.

One possibility would be playing Nuno Gomes behind Rhodes, linking the midfield and the attack. He is used to do it in Benfica and Braga.

Oklahoma

Best and King should have been bench at best.

Sandomierski

Kane Dann Givet Olssen

Williamson Jones

Dunn Goodwillie Gamst

Rhodes

Tell that to Bowyer, I didn't make the team selection. lol

But, goodwillie? Really? as an offensive midfielder?

Seven teen years ago today Kevin Gallagher played his only game in two years and scored a goal v Palace to help us win the title before being unlucky enough to break a leg a second time

That was a thoroughbred professional who hadn't had a pre-season determined to make a bloody impact & doing so through sheer will & force of personality

I Would have more faith in Norman Bell, Bobby Svarc or Jack Lewis starting next season at the age they are now and making a contribution than I have in the indolent overpaid layabout who disgraced himself and shamed our club today

Getting sent off for a headbutt 4 mins into injury time of a game you're 4-0 down in tells you everything you need to know about the mental strength Best possesses to deal with anything

£3m 0 goals 0 brains & no damned use

I didn't even realise he'd been sent off until well after the game had finished.

It's almost like he's done it deliberately, knowing a 3 match ban for violent conduct will end his season early and he can go on his jollies all the sooner.

I wonder if we'd be justified in withholding his wages until the season ends? No doubt the players champion Gordon Taylor would be whinging about that.

It's common knowledge she is working her notice , so can see why no bookie would take a bet

You've got the wrong end of the stick - I was speaking metaphorically !

Anyhow, nice to see that you finally caught up with Nicko on that one having dismissed his original article re Silk leaving as 'another Nixon cracker'.

You've got the wrong end of the stick - I was speaking metaphorically !

Anyhow, nice to see that you finally caught up with Nicko on that one having dismissed his article as 'another Nixon cracker'.

To be fair mercer, nicko is almost as big of a chancer as you are if the truth be told, he gets more wrong than he gets right, sound familiar?

Then again Nicko hasn't been able to buy the wife a new car when getting 99% of things wrong, unlike yourself, how do you do it?

Nothing certain in Rovers' world now, well perhaps more chaos is, however, if I could find a bookie to take a bet on that, there'd be a right old stash going on.

I'm with you Mercer and who could blame someone who is well respected professionally for wanting to call it a do.

I'm astonished its taken her this long tbh.

Shower of sh1t the rest of 'em.

To be fair mercer, nicko is almost as big of a chancer as you are if the truth be told, he gets more wrong than he gets right, sound familiar?

Then again Nicko hasn't been able to buy the wife a new car when getting 99% of things wrong, unlike yourself, how do you do it?

Evening Gav, no digs for a while, I was getting worried !

Think you might have missed a decimal point out in your % !

Anyhow, not going to get involved in a willy-waving contest other than to say Mrs M has had a happy season !

Anyhow, not going to get involved in a willy-waving contest other than to say Mrs M has had a happy season !

Venky's going?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Next!

• Backroom

If you did not enjoy the final day of the 2011 season, you are not a true football fan!

Well I loved it but it was 2 days after my son was born

Now stop the blatant trolling with the Kean stuff or beggar off

Venky's going?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Next!

I said about 2 weeks ago "I will go out on a limb and say that, IMO, Rovers will be under new ownership by the time next season kicks-off, at the very latest".

I will stick with that and nothing has happened recently that would alter my opinion.

So, 'Yes'.

Next!

Yet you won't take my bet on .. Empty vessels n all that .

I said about 2 weeks ago "I will go out on a limb and say that, IMO, Rovers will be under new ownership by the time next season kicks-off, at the very latest".

I will stick with that and nothing has happened recently that would alter my opinion.

So, 'Yes'.

Next!

Blah blah blah

Yet you won't take my bet on .. Empty vessels n all that .

Why do you think I believe it would be unfair to take money off you ?

Work that one out and you might have your answer.

Happy to try and take the bookies for one but not fellow Rovers' supporters.

Archived