BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford v. Blackburn Rovers preview

Best hasn't yet looked fully match fit so its a good thing we can write his season off and see what he can offer next year with a full pre season if we stay up

That's way I really can't understand why he has been starting games.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you've nothing better to do, you could revisit my posts at the time !

They aint gone yet but I honestly don't think it will be too long now and it would be unfair to take your money.

You need a new battery for your sarcasm detector !!!

You now THINK they are going .. Last week you PROMISED

Tell you what for a self proclaimed gambler you are funny ..

I will always remember that game. It was my favorite ever away game I have been too! I loved it, it was a great day out and a great experience!

The only problem was, all the goals were at the other end to where I was stood. You also have to thank Venkys for the reduced ticket prices and free £10 worth of food!

It wasn't a freak result, we would have won, but to win it that style was awesome.

We still have great player, Givet, Pedersen, Rhodes, Dunn, Olsson...

Ok then.

I'm backing away now... easy... I'm not going to make any sudden moves... good Turkish delight fan... I'm just going to nip to the shop and I'll be right back with one for you...

*slam*

tumblr_ltlco9uImf1qfrl6j.gif

One thing that I blame Bowyer for is the line up today.

They are a better team than us, they are playing at home and we change Lowe for Dunn.

Yes, I know Lowe was injured but we should have gone for 4-5-1 and not 4-4-2, specially when Dunn is one of the midfielders.

It should have been Dunn and Pedersen in for Best and Lowe.

the midfield should have been . King, Jones, Dunn, Williamson, Pedersen.

We need to win the midfield to get a result today,

Need the end of the season, a new manager, a clear out of players, and new owners. Hopefully the summer will see us still as a championship club,a group of players capabale of promotion, an experienced manager, and new owners.

Didn't expect to get anything from todays game but didn't expect to get smashed 4-0 either. 3 games to get 3 points is what we should focus on now and then re-group in the summer.

One thing that I blame Bowyer for is the line up today.

They are a better team than us, they are playing at home and we change Lowe for Dunn.

Yes, I know Lowe was injured but we should have gone for 4-5-1 and not 4-4-2, specially when Dunn is one of the midfielders.

It should have been Dunn and Pedersen in for Best and Lowe.

the midfield should have been . King, Jones, Dunn, Williamson, Pedersen.

We need to win the midfield to get a result today,

I see what you're saying but do you seriously think we'd have had any joy with that line up? Pedersen is a passenger, Dunn doesn't have the legs to play middle of the park, King is hit and miss.

Expect a repeat of the 2011 survival day, except at a lower quality. Not a packed stadium, no iconic Steve Kean on the touchline and not a relegation candidate as our opposition. I will be there, but the question is... will you?

Can someone take him away now please?

Burnley-fan-001.jpg

Best hasn't yet looked fully match fit so its a good thing we can write his season off and see what he can offer next year with a full pre season if we stay up

Best is pants check his record for the proof, he was awesome at coventry and the only reason people rate him is that golden steak of 6 in 3 or whatever. We don't need these type of players at the moment, we need people who will do whats asked of them and work. Gomes must partner Rhodes, yes he's well past his sell buy but his attitude puts Best to shame.

He's been back in training over two months and doesn't yet look fit, let alone match fit. It's pish poor and a reflection of the man we signed. Contrast him to Givet against Hudderfield as two players coming back from not playing for a while.

People need to consider one issue in all of this and that is everyone has said all season we are not fit. Now we're at the meat end of the season, they weren't fit then so how do you think they compare to the other teams now? We're playing two games a week, thick and fast bad fitness levels after 60 odd games over 10 months. Other factors come into play like overtraining breads negative moods, emotions etc. I'm still hopeful we'll stay up but it's a concern.

Expect a repeat of the 2011 survival day, except at a lower quality. Not a packed stadium, no iconic Steve Kean on the touchline and not a relegation candidate as our opposition. I will be there, but the question is... will you?

Sounds a really really attractive proposition.

I'll have a think and get back to you on that.

Hopefully Venkys will reward our support with cheaper ticket prices and free food. That will get you there!

You're right because ticket prices and hunger are the main reasons why crowds have been down this season.

You also said Silk was going to be promoted, or words to that effect.

I will let you draw your own conclusions.

Most fans think Venky's are so unpredictable.

And now Ms Silk seems to be heading for the exit door.

Archived