BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie Austin has signed for QPR and leaves Burnley with 3 strikers who scored 8 goals between them last season....they could be in trouble if they don't find someone.

I wouldn't crow too soon, that's eight goals more than Campbell and Best have scored if we lose Rhodes and/or Rochina at the last minute.

I agree on the face of it Burnley look destined to struggle though.

Chris Baird still unattached, could be useful if his wages werent too big...always thought he was a decent PL defender...

If there was any way we could get him as Orr's replacement whilst maybe even saving some money it would be a top signing.

If there was any way we could get him as Orr's replacement whilst maybe even saving some money it would be a top signing.

Yeah i agree, i know everyone thinks there experts and dont know whats happening or what restrictions are in place but there are players out there that we should or should of been in for...

@whittle16 Funnily enough ... Rovers have made a surprise loan bid for a good Prem player today ... waiting on answer ...saving for paper.

@whittle16 Would be your best signing of summer. But come out of nowhere.

apparently a winger

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account1h

@whittle16 Funnily enough ... Rovers have made a surprise loan bid for a good Prem player today ... waiting on answer ...saving for paper.

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account59m

@whittle16 Would be your best signing of summer. But come out of nowhere.

apparently a winger

If this lad is a good player, can we really expect to sign him with the way things have gone so far as I didnt think Rovers were after good players.

don't say that JAL.. we could get him, im hoping its raheem sterling haha just imagine that.

I cant really think of any good prem wingers that would actualy be loaned out

sterling, suso is all I can think of

My first thought was Albrighton

ahh yes albrighton now that would be good, that's a good shout that mate, never thought of him.

and yeah sterling was all I could think of before gally said albrighton.

sterling suso and albrighton up to now, anyone else? lol

Townsend at Spurs?

Archived