BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ it's like guess who on here now! Maybe 2 deals tomorrow, neither are world beaters but will do a good job in my opinion. Again, neither been mentioned on here.

Anyway that's all from me tonight !

Neither are world beaters but will do a good job?

Oh well, sackcloth and ashes time on here if they sign. JAL will be pleased.

• Backroom

if hes nowt special, why keep it a secret as theres hardly likely to be a load of clubs banging his door down

How do you know he has a door? You know too much!

Christ Makey! Have a little mercy. I've endured an awful Adam Sandler film while logged in here tonight. When you've watched such tripe no name could ruin the night any further. Just give a clue or two. Can't we have an online game of Guess Who? Does he have a beard? Is it Bernard?

Guest Norbert

Neither are world beaters but will do a good job?

Oh well, sackcloth and ashes time on here if they sign. JAL will be pleased.

Where is that miserable so and so? Surprised he's not appeared to condemn Spurr as a League 1 f_ckstick with two left hooves.

Nothing to do with knowing who the player is, it's knowing a player is available.

Like it's such a secret............football is a small world..... ;)

Is it Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with Steve Kean's £50m war chest?

I like this guess who game...so is the two signgings excluding spurr or including spurr? Does it include songoo? What positions are they Makey11

Could you imagine the dispondency on here if it actually is Spurr and Songo'o (I think I've seen somewhere that Spurr has already had his medical, so that should rule him out)

Christ it's like guess who on here now! Maybe 2 deals tomorrow, neither are world beaters but will do a good job in my opinion. Again, neither been mentioned on here.

Anyway that's all from me tonight !

Be realistic, if you come on a message board with a teaser this will always be the outcome.

No harm in it but don't act so surprised.

Guest Norbert

Haha just seen this, he will currently be crying into his laptop knowing he will have to make some more rubbish up!

I'm sure Anderson will give him some nonsense to use after he recives Nicko's dirty Bristow.

I think Gary Bowyer is doing an excellent job with signings.

Spurr is a good choice.

I hope he gets Spearing or otherwise strengthens the midfield. But based on news reports and this board, he's making the right moves.

I really think we're going to do well this season.

hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while ive been very sick so I haven't heard much rovers news, ive seen the pre season results and reviews and such and people are of the same opinion we need new CM

the whole bannan thing is kinda funny as a mate of mine showed me his new rovers top with bannan on the back while I was in hospital I was estactic thinking we had signed him to come home and find the deals dead, what a tool my friend is lol.

on the new two players guessing game im going with hitzelberger and townsend loan

ps. really am sorry about my spelling and such lol im dylesic

Archived