BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

If it is out of contract player like it could be Gomis or Fahey( both ex Birmingham City midfielder)???

Fahey Profile http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist/statistics?guid={06CD3565-2AAF-4370-ADA0-23368B0A8483}&status=outofcontract&position=cm&date=sortbydate&tab=listedplayers

Gomis Profile http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist/statistics?guid={1EA6E20A-D5B1-459E-BBC2-0CA1C564070D}&status=outofcontract&position=cm&date=sortbydate&tab=listedplayers

cant see it being Spearing cos he wouldn't even talk to us when bid was accepted. wants a PL club or Bolton.

Could be Carroll from Spurs or McEachran from Chelsea on loan?

I wish we could get Trotter from Millwall would be very good signing but doubt we could afford him

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arran you may like and rate Lowe but the stark reality is this giving 110% at any level does not make you a decent footballer playing him & Marrow together is pointless as they both do the same job none of them are creative enough and when we sign 1 of Bannan/Spearing/UAE Lad he will be relegated to the bench as predominently a defensive midfielder and Williamson & Marrow will be ahead of him in the pecking order it is not about bashing him it is about recognising what type of a player he is & that is not a creative midfielder.

I think you've missed my point.

I accept some people don't rate Lowe. They're not wrong because it's their opinion.

And I agree that we need more of a playmaker in the middle to play alongside either Lowe, Williamson or Marrow.

And I know the above three are used predominantly in a defence midfielder position.

My point was Unleaded usually finds away in his posts of unnecessary mentioning Lowe in no other way than to just say he's rubbish.

Fair enough, anyone can state a player's rubbish maybe give reasons and elaborate why. But to just constantly state 'Lowe's crap'. We get it, you don't like him.

Personally I think Lowe will play a lot this season in a Robbie Savage type role, to break up play and do a lot of the ugly jobs needed in a football team. It's not just ball work that makes someone a footballer.

I'm not stating as a fact he will play a lot; But I just think he might.

Only in your opinion. I am sure people can see different things and retain an understanding of the game. Unless you are alone in your indepth understanding? ;)

Anyhow..........Is Spurr 26? Spent most of his career in league one......anyone notice a theme?

He's played 2 seasons in League 1 one for Wednesday and 1 for Donny. Hardly most of his career is it.

Archived