BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's someone that hasn't even been mentioned on this thread.

Jamie O'Hara from Wolves???

Soo annoying how Bolton fans are convinced Jordan Rhodes will be theres come end of transfer window...Nixon believers

Makey11 is frm the prem?

Yep Nixon still continue to sign Bolton will bid/sign him but Bolton can't even afford to sign Spearing so how the hell can they afford Rhodes??? All Nixon says is Eddie Davies will use his own money which will break the new FFP rules but Nicko wont answer that question how they can sign and not break this rule. Plus Freedman this week was saying he doesn't have much money to spend and Bolton Chairman wouldn't agree to sign Mortiz on a free transfer according to Nicko. so why does he keep saying Bolton will/want to sign Rhodes when they clearly cant afford him???

I still think Rhodes will not be sold this summer.

Makey11, Has Bowyer even look for a Chief Scout yet or even Advertise for a Chief scout yet???

Guest Norbert

Nah, we'll be in for Ozil or Modric, so Real Madrid can use some of their own money to buy Bale (since the Spanish government are just about bust).

I doubt someone really is coming in, whichever position it is. Someone along the line is being naughty.

British or foreign? How come you can't tell us who it is?

Because its managed to stay quiet for last few days, also I don't want to ruin any deals by splurting the names out in public, then papers get hold, then other teams come in for them.

Archived