BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because its managed to stay quiet for last few days, also I don't want to ruin any deals by splurting the names out in public, then papers get hold, then other teams come in for them.

as he got championship experience and is there a fee involved and does it mean end of bannan and spearing, im sure you can tell us at least that

Guest Norbert

What? We're getting Messi???!!! ;):D

So this guy is good, solid and someone we can say improves our team then. A 7/10 player. Sounds reasonable.

I'm still laughing at the fact that he's so secret squirrel that no other club would know about him unless the story broke on a forum and/or in the paper :D

Nothing to do with knowing who the player is, it's knowing a player is available.

Because its managed to stay quiet for last few days, also I don't want to ruin any deals by splurting the names out in public, then papers get hold, then other teams come in for them.

Absolutely fair enough, though I think it would be safe for you to answer my first question.

Archived