BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could see Bowyer looking at Paul Gallagher again, especially if he's on a free/ nominal fee...

Not that I'd want this personally. I think we should look at a Premiership loan for a season - like a McClean, Albrighton, Januzaj or Wickham - then use Judge/ Dunn in the hole. I'd also like to see Rosado and Nunes given a chance - the game against Carlisle being the perfect opportunity!

Would Rhodes be on the bench!... New manager doesn't rate him .... Heard he wants to move back up

Brocx 74 if that's your year of birth ..making your mate same age ... That would mean young player

Is 21?... Scottish ?... Any where near ?

What do you mean would Rhodes be on bench?

Would Rhodes be on the bench!... New manager doesn't rate him .... Heard he wants to move back up

Brocx 74 if that's your year of birth ..making your mate same age ... That would mean young player

Is 21?... Scottish ?... Any where near ?

Maths not your strong point?

As I am currently in a hotel room in Hamburg, I have CNN on the box. According to them, that lad Abdulrahman we had on trial is a "wonderkid" and a target for Arsenal, City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. Felt the need to share this as either a) Americans know sod all about football or B) This could be another Zidane/Sherwood incident in the making.... He can't be that good can he?!

As I am currently in a hotel room in Hamburg, I have CNN on the box. According to them, that lad Abdulrahman we had on trial is a "wonderkid" and a target for Arsenal, City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. Felt the need to share this as either a) Americans know sod all about football or B) This could be another Zidane/Sherwood incident in the making.... He can't be that good can he?!

It's a different player. Similar name.

Bentley on a short term deal until January to replace Rochina in the hole, anyone?

I wouldn't hate it if he adjusted his wage demands, but we really have enough players who can play in that position already. Judge, Dunn, O'Sullivan and Formica for starters.

Think unleaded was implying that Buckley being a top player at Brighton and being on the bench is akin to us putting Rhodes on the bench.

Their new boss whose name escapes me, doesnt necessarily fancy Buckley and he might be available.

Ah, well I read Unleaded's post wrong!!! Too cryptic for a Monday :lol:

Oscar Garcia

Yeah thats the one. Anyway, id be shocked if we get Buckley. Not least because I have him in my dream team! Didn't realise he was out of favour with Garcia. Might have to look at that.

Ah, well I read Unleaded's post wrong!!! Too cryptic for a Monday :lol:

Don't take my word for it mate. I've probably got it wrong myself.

Sorry what I meant was that He was on the bench for Brighton V Leeds on Saturday .. Has come out and spoken up for Poyt ... Not gone down very well with the locals hence got benched ... Orr situation ....

Guest Norbert

We don't want another gobshite like Orr. Buckley may be good, but if he's a Joey Barton type when he has internet access then no thanks.

• Backroom

Does anyone have any idea what number Songo'o will get?.

Confirmed as 15

Personally I think 15 should have been retired and forever been the Jansen / Mokoena number

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this on here but our new signing Songo'o was linked with Madrid & Barcelona a few years ago. Must have something.

http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/yann-songoo-is-a-barcelona-target/

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/real-zaragoza-prospect-yann-songo-o-wanted-real-madrid-barcelona-695261#.UgA8nxbN5lI

Archived