BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If both Givet and Dann leave i think we'll still need an extra c/b

If it's 2 players for every position then Spurr and Songo'o could be classed as back-up to Kilgallon and Hanley. Spurr played for Sheff W at CB, Henley could then come in at LB. Not ideal but you never know. Saying that, you're probably right, we may need another.

That bloke from Oldham, named after an otter, was linked a few times this summer.

I really do think people may be reading too much into it.

Songo'o could be on small wages and like I said, he could be a back up to Dann.

Kilgallon is a left sided defender, why are people so sure he's a replacement for a right sided defender?

Hanley can be the right-sided CB, Kilgallon the left sided CB. Hanley is right-footed so is probably more suited to where Dann plays.

Thought Dann looked solid yesterday. I've criticised him in the past but he looked very good yesterday.

He had some fancy DANN stuff yesterday which could really have led to derby chance, but he was lucky to espace with. The problem with Dann is that he looks he gives a flying @#/? sometimes. Player with way too much arrogance.

Is Songo'o actually good enough for the first team? I can't seem to find anything encouraging on him, I trust GB's judgment though and he's only 21 so could be a good prospect.

i think we're all hoping he's going to turn out to be another Samba type player

1st 11

Henley Dann Hanley Spurr

Judge Evans Cairney Taylor

Ruben Rhodes

2nd 11

Kane Givet Songo Kilgallon

Pedersen Dunn williamson Nunes

Best DJ

3rd 11

orr Fernandez raheem morris

lowe etuhu marrow Marcus

Formica King

plus ribero and ropey ass portugese, Miles better 1st 11 than at any point last season but the insanely large overall squad is dire

Songo'o in. Suspect Dann will be on his way very shortly.

Rumours that Fulham have put in a £5m bid. Kilgallon was brought in as Dann's replacement.

With Dann and Givet likely to leave, surely we'll need another centre half. Kilgallon replaces Dann, Songo'o replaces Givet, Spurr replaces Olsson, who replaces Henrique?

Songo'o in. Suspect Dann will be on his way very shortly.

Rumours that Fulham have put in a £5m bid. Kilgallon was brought in as Dann's replacement.

With Dann and Givet likely to leave, surely we'll need another centre half. Kilgallon replaces Dann, Songo'o replaces Givet, Spurr replaces Olsson, who replaces Henrique?

I'd be very sorry to see Dann go, but if that's true then I think it's best for all parties that he goes. That's a lot of money for a defender fromt the second tier and any financial pressure to sell Rhodes suddenly goes away.

I'd be very sorry to see Dann go, but if that's true then I think it's best for all parties that he goes. That's a lot of money for a defender fromt the second tier and any financial pressure to sell Rhodes suddenly goes away.

I agree. He gets a lot of criticism but been excellent for Rovers in the championship. Think him and Hangeland will be a good partnership for Fulham.

We have a very good player in Kilgallon though so don't think Dann going particularly weakens us.

If we can sell Dann for 5 mill and re-invest (after shifting deadwood) in a creative midfielder then I'd be happy. Hanley, Songo and Kilagallon are all capable. Perhaps another CB just to be sure.

Just a side note, who's thinking Songo is going to be on peanuts? Considering he's only 21 played in america on loan. Would be surprised if it was more than 5k a week.

If we can sell Dann for 5 mill and re-invest (after shifting deadwood) in a creative midfielder then I'd be happy. Hanley, Songo and Kilagallon are all capable. Perhaps another CB just to be sure.

Just a side note, who's thinking Songo is going to be on peanuts? Considering he's only 21 played in america on loan. Would be surprised if it was more than 5k a week.

£5 million for Dann would be a good deal in itself, but I'm not sure I share your confidence in our other central defenders. Kilgallon is often injured, Songo'o is a completely unknown quantity and I'm not sure Hanley has what it takes to lead a defense. In my opinion Dann would need to be replaced, possibly with a somehow rejuvenated and motivated Givet.

By the way, did anything ever come from our supposed partnership with Moye's Man Utd?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8787900/Blackburn-boss-Gary-Bowyer-plans-to-target-Manchester-United-for-loans

Got a good feeling about Songo`o. We've done our homework on him and seems like he's got all the qualities to be a good centre half.

If Dann goes, we simply have to get another centre half in. Kilgallon is injury prone and songo`o is untested. I would suggest a loan move for one of the United youngsters would be on the cards. The guy who was on loan at Leicester from Utd last year was a good player. Don't think we'll sign anyone permanently for that position as we have two young good centre halves coming through.

Need another striker as well plus a winger. Wouldn't surprise me if we sign Bannan still. He can play on the wing and in CM. Would free up King to be a front man.

Archived