BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="Baz" post="1436324" timestamp="

"I back the team my mates son plays for he's not signed yet but hopfully he does soon. Can't name him sorry lol... Anyway I'm really a Rangers fan "

Any ideas?

Does that mean he's on Trial? Or that he's yet to sign ?

How can he play for a team that he's not signed for?

Does that mean he's on Trial? Or that he's yet to sign ?

How can he play for a team that he's not signed for?

That reads to me that the writer is having a conversation about a football team where his nephew is about to sign..He is explaining that he always backs the club where this player plays...it isn't sealed yet..but his (the writers) actual team is Rangers!

So the writer is giving away who his nephew is about to sign for if you read the context surrounding it and workout who the player is...

Apologies I referred to him as nephew as I thought I'd read "brothers" son

Don't know how realistic it is, but Lee Cattermole hasn't even got a squad number up at Sunderland.

Yes, he's sometimes reckless but he's also a fantastic combatitive midfielder and would instantly plug a massive gap in our squad.

Only something like 26 as well...

Don't know how realistic it is, but Lee Cattermole hasn't even got a squad number up at Sunderland.

Yes, he's sometimes reckless but he's also a fantastic combatitive midfielder and would instantly plug a massive gap in our squad.

Only something like 26 as well...

Liability

Can I just point out that we have 19 midfielders. We don't need any more, no matter how good they are, if we don't shift at least four and we don't go up we are truly screwed.

With the financial fair play rules coming in we are potentially playing we the clubs future.

As I am currently in a hotel room in Hamburg, I have CNN on the box. According to them, that lad Abdulrahman we had on trial is a "wonderkid" and a target for Arsenal, City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. Felt the need to share this as either a) Americans know sod all about football or B) This could be another Zidane/Sherwood incident in the making.... He can't be that good can he?!

I love Hamburg, hope your having a great time, im sure i dont need to tell you about the wonders of the reeper bahn.

Some people who are new to the forum need to start paying more respect to unleaded. He's been on these forums far longer than you have and was our first ever 'itk', even before nicko!

Yes he has got things wrong, but I can guarantee that every player he has mentioned, Rovers have probably looked at. Like we look at many different players, unleaded is just giving us an insight into the type of players we are looking at.

Some people who are new to the forum need to start paying more respect to unleaded. He's been on these forums far longer than you have and was our first ever 'itk', even before nicko!

Yes he has got things wrong, but I can guarantee that every player he has mentioned, Rovers have probably looked at. Like we look at many different players, unleaded is just giving us an insight into the type of players we are looking at.

Well said these Bulgarians ..Arabs.. African players are not MY Players ...

I just pass on information with my opinion on the player in question at that given time ....

Just gives everyone a insight into the wish list.Its not the complete wish list and not in order but still the wish list......

If its not to your liking then bookmark the official website and wait till the signing/s are confirmed on there complete with a photo of the player holding the Rovers Shirt......

Someone must of been messin with that wiki page..

Youth career 1997–2005 Dangerous Darkies 2006–2009 Stars of Africa Academy

Really in this day and age a team called dangerous darkies?

Well said these Bulgarians ..Arabs.. African players are not MY Players ...

I just pass on information with my opinion on the player in question at that given time ....

Just gives everyone a insight into the wish list.Its not the complete wish list and not in order but still the wish list......

If its not to your liking then bookmark the official website and wait till the signing/s are confirmed on there complete with a photo of the player holding the Rovers Shirt......

Minor question Unleaded, when you mentioned Buckley was that down to us having a look at him or someone you think we should be looking at?

Will Bickley is a player Rovers want but will only probably come onto the radar if we sell one of the big players ... He's got a price

Know that the South African has been scouted by Rovers ... GB went on a trip to Sweden after the season was over.... If DJ was not injured then no need for this player but that's how these things work ....

Archived