BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Forest Saturday 10th August 3pm Kick Off

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 positive on Lowe is he is due a good game

Lowe played very well when he came on last game was one of our better players, played plenty of inch perfect passes to send Taylor down the wing won the ball back as soon as we lost it he is one of the main reasons we have had the main share of possession in our last games, he also took his pen very well and had a cracking shot at goal.

He doesn't deserve the stick he gets from some.

But I'm not sure him and marrow can play together, I'd say its more of a hope marrow can have a good game.

I personally would have started with Dunn behind Rhodes as I'm not a fan of 4-4-2 and I don't think we have the squad for it (hope to be proved wrong though). COYB!

Is it just me or is it pretty pointless that Radio Lancs are live at the ground today with their 'Matchday Live' show and yet they aren't providing commentary of the game? I know they can't do many Rovers home game commentaries (been the case for the past two seasons), but what's the point being there?

On the starting eleven it's probably the best one we could put out right now so no complaints.

The game will be decided by the midfield battle, if Forest dominate the midfield with their 5 midfielders we will resort to hoofing the ball up to Rhodes and Best. If that happens I think Forest will be strong favorites to win the game.

• Moderation Lead

Don't like the look of that midfield, especially if forest go 4-5-1, and we're lumping it long to Best.

Need to get the wingers on the balls and whip a lot of crosses in.

Archived