BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been so badly managed over the last 3 years that the only thing we still have which is bigger than the likes of Leicester and Dervy and God forbid, even B###ley, is our expectations. Hence the manager s under pressure. No manager can be a success at this joke of a club until the club is sored out from top to bottom, we might as well get used to it.

I wasn't convinced about him when he was appointed as he was neither a player at a decent level or had any managerial experience and still remain unconvinced.

But we CANNOT get rid. 1 we need to give him time after all he's done decent work in shifting a lot of deadwood players out and assembled a young british team and 2 we need to claw back a modicum of credibility in the eyes of future potential managers that may be put off by our crank owners.

He seems a really nice guy and I for one genuinely like him from what heard and really want him to do well but my gut feeling is he is just another cone man trying his best and will fail but he needs time to prove this one way or another.

How much debt is BRFC saddled with Athlete?

It could be zero could it not and Venky's carrying the can for their own misgivings? That being the case we're no worse off than we were before because relegation was ultimately inevitable under Walker Trust, it was just a question of when.

Indians have a strange culture, alien to us. One thing's for sure, personal and corporate failure is not taken lightly. Despite everything else, strangely therein may lie our salvation.

it could be zero ???/?how many pints have you had today...... IMHO relegation under the stewardship of JW was defo not invetiable

it could be zero ???/?how many pints have you had today...... IMHO relegation under the stewardship of JW was defo not invetiable

I respectfully suggest you re-read what I said and think about it sensibly.

Your entitled to your honest opinion as I am mine but I think you will find that mine is coraborated by many others.

I respectfully suggest you re-read what I said and think about it sensibly.

Your entitled to your honest opinion as I am mine but I think you will find that mine is coraborated by many others.

do not need to pal....I have stated since Venkys took over on many occassions that nothing has happened for the good of the club and for people who can't see through blue and white tinted specs to take an internet trawl back on Pompey or Coventry forums before the s... hit the fan and you will see posts much like some on here ( to blind to see ).....

As fans we don't deserve what has happened or what will happen unless some knight in shining armour comes to our rescue or by some miracle we go up under GB's stewardship...GB is passionate , a nice guy ,heart in the right place , etc , etc but so are most BRFC fans but unfortunately that just isnt enough...as was plain evident today we had a suspect defence yet again and a better side than Hudders would have punished us up front it's so glaringly obvios we need someone to take the weight off Rhodes GB's been banging on for weeks about a striker on loan but no arrival as yet...does GB have a black book of contacts ???...mmmmm...remember souness bringing in Mark Hughes...that was a contact of the highest order

Wenkys = kean, end of!!!!!

Venkys are Kean.......plus 1 million

Wenkys = kean, end of!!!!!

Venkys OUT

do not need to pal....I have stated since Venkys took over on many occassions that nothing has happened for the good of the club and for people who can't see through blue and white tinted specs to take an internet trawl back on Pompey or Coventry forums before the s... hit the fan and you will see posts much like some on here ( to blind to see ).....

As fans we don't deserve what has happened or what will happen unless some knight in shining armour comes to our rescue or by some miracle we go up under GB's stewardship...GB is passionate , a nice guy ,heart in the right place , etc , etc but so are most BRFC fans but unfortunately that just isnt enough...as was plain evident today we had a suspect defence yet again and a better side than Hudders would have punished us up front it's so glaringly obvios we need someone to take the weight off Rhodes GB's been banging on for weeks about a striker on loan but no arrival as yet...does GB have a black book of contacts ???...mmmmm...remember souness bringing in Mark Hughes...that was a contact of the highest order

Venkys are Kean.......plus 1 million

Venkys OUT

FFS, we have no chance.......

Edit. Pal !

FFS, we have no chance.......

Edit. Pal !

with those accoun ts and the club accounts which will be published 31st Dec...think you maybe right.....last years club accounts werent the best and the parent companies just released not good either...remember when the parchute payments end.....creek without a paddle...just think not too long ago we were one of the best run PL clubs in the country

How much debt is BRFC saddled with Athlete?

It could be zero could it not and Venky's carrying the can for their own misgivings? That being the case we're no worse off than we were before because relegation was ultimately inevitable under Walker Trust, it was just a question of when.

Indians have a strange culture, alien to us. One thing's for sure, personal and corporate failure is not taken lightly. Despite everything else, strangely therein may lie our salvation.

Be careful ... with comments like this you will be accused of being a Venky lover/apologist by the less cerebral on here. ;)

To sack Bowyer now would be a disaster. We would be plunged into a long period of uncertainty yet again. On the evidence of the season so far, we are not going up and we are not going down.

On the back of a transfer market where we mostly got freebies from similar clubs what more could be expected? That was clearly all Venkys were ready to fund so I can't see how anyone else could have done much better.

It is worth noting however, that our only two victories have been against the bottom club and the second bottom club, so I really think promotion is beyond us.

• Backroom

It is worth noting however, that our only two victories have been against the bottom club and the second bottom club, so I really think promotion is beyond us.

Indeed. The sooner more people realise this the better. Reality isn't nice, but we're all going to have to face up to it at some point.

There's a reason we weren't anywhere near any of the bookies top odds for promotion this year, folks, and it isn't because they don't like us.

Indeed. The sooner more people realise this the better. Reality isn't nice, but we're all going to have to face up to it at some point.

There's a reason we weren't anywhere near any of the bookies top odds for promotion this year, folks, and it isn't because they don't like us.

I realised, whilst on holiday sat by the campervan in Zaragoza mulling over the events of the Wigan game, that I would not again see Rovers in the topflight during my lifetime. But I've always been a trendsetter ;)

Archived