BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Goals On Sunday

folkdevil

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has he divulged his future plans then? Waiting for the right job to come along etc.?

No doubt Sky will twist it to look like he was the injured party whilst at Blackburn.

Husband and son are watching it now. I can hear the abuse from the next room.

OMG! i just couldn't bear to have Kean in my front room. And on the very same screen that showed Humphrey Bogart, Robert Mitchum etc!

One thing about "hate" figures, though, is that they do tend to draw all the attention from others, who are highly culpable. Can I put in a plug for remembering Anderson at this difficult time?...

There aren't many humans who I could gladly punch in the face without any signs of regret or pity whatsoever.

He is one exception. Shame I didn't get to have a word in the dressing room that day.

Peppa Pig was on within a second of seeing his ugly lying alcy face.

There aren't many humans who I could gladly punch in the face without any signs of regret or pity whatsoever.

He is one exception. Shame I didn't get to have a word in the dressing room that day.

Peppa Pig was on within a second of seeing his ugly lying alcy face.

Peppa Pig is good in those circumstances..If Karma is real, just think what will be in store for Mr "I'm not goin' anywhere"Kean...

OMG! i just couldn't bear to have Kean in my front room. And on the very same screen that showed Humphrey Bogart, Robert Mitchum etc!

One thing about "hate" figures, though, is that they do tend to draw all the attention from others, who are highly culpable. Can I put in a plug for remembering Anderson at this difficult time?...

Totally agree. Anderson stands right alongside Kean for me in pieces of **** that I wouldn't put out if they were on fire.

As for baldy's latest media performance, all I can say is I hope he's enjoying it cause the way things are going he could vanish from football forever soon.

Tried not to watch that but like picking at a scab couldn't help myself. If didn't need reminding he is a @#/? of the highest order. Rather hoped he'd disappeared from football forever.

Took him all of 20 seconds of speaking to drop in fact beat Man U and arsenal remarkable to say wasn't even asked about that.

Still as deluded as ever as he thinks the fans only hated him as hated owners and as he was seen at their man was hated. Feel like I need to somehow tell him that I hated him just for being him.

Oh and who could forget he kept us up in 1st season forgetting in reality from comfortable mid table half way through the season he nearly took us down.

Although they're not exactly paxman I did enjoy his bit of squirming when they challenged him about lying about nelson and Salgado. Sad to think though some people will watch that and be taken in by his insanity.

Deluded lying turd hasn't changed a bit.

The part I saw was pathetic. Blamed the fans not liking him on the fact Venkys appointed him, basically called Nelsen a liar and tbh I thought he was gonna cry at one point. The hosts and Wilkins were even worse sitting there swallowing his BS and not having the guts to challenge him.

Cannot watch this. Not heard any of it but guess he comes out smelling of roses. Typical TV. Not many believe us or even care of what role be played in the fall of an proud club.....We can talk about what he said, what he did ...... until the cows come home but it will not make any difference. Get behind the current team instead of going over what happened in the bad old days.

Lets move on.

Archived