BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Goals On Sunday

folkdevil

Beating Arsenal and Utd may be considered halcyon days in the not too distant future. :(

WARNING: Parental Advisory. Explicit lying liplicking Scotsman

Been on ale all day but I can't anything or anyone more than this slimy tosser ... C'mon stevy boy lets have a Q n A in the wam .... You horrible slimy lying piece of chicken cum .

Even aldi chicken nuggets would

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the bit when Kean says, No Nelsen didn't say he wasn't injured, he just said his knee didn't feel right so he couldn't train. He then says we were all surprised when he signed for Spurs. He then goes on to say we had a tight group we all pulled together and rolled out sleeves up, we were all in it together. Anyone who hasn't looked at it yet, go on the link, it's cringe worthy

I love the bit when Kean says, No Nelsen didn't say he wasn't injured, he just said his knee didn't feel right so he couldn't train. He then says we were all surprised when he signed for Spurs. He then goes on to say we had a tight group we all pulled together and rolled out sleeves up, we were all in it together. Anyone who hasn't looked at it yet, go on the link, it's cringe worthy

Know thyne enemy

Abbey, you have said what we all feel about Kean in your own inimitable way.

. Missed aldi chicken would not lie and pretend to be marks !

@#/? beer or no beer I'm more angry now swing that horrible Scottish burp breath now than when he was here . How sky can give herpes look a like one second on tv has @#/? me off more than I post on here . September has been ruined. , @#/? off kean you Teflon loving piece of burnley

The mans a keaning rat, sat there on goals on Sunday once again trying to put any sort of blame elsewhere.

Pity one of the fans groups can't put out a statement to discredit his attempts to deflect critisizm, but I know thats not possible.

He’s not managed to get a job since his ‘sacking’ and long may it continue, the lying swine :angry2:

OMG! i just couldn't bear to have Kean in my front room. And on the very same screen that showed Humphrey Bogart, Robert Mitchum etc!

One thing about "hate" figures, though, is that they do tend to draw all the attention from others, who are highly culpable. Can I put in a plug for remembering Anderson at this difficult time?...

Really?

If Keano knocked on my front door I'd role out the red carpet and welcome him in. As soon as the doors closed the red carpet would be put to use.

Funny how they were such a tight knit group yet we almost got relegated one season then did get relegated the next.

Players being frozen out for no apparent reason then telling fans they have no idea what's going on.

Oh and there's the small matter of everyone getting hugely inflated extended contracts for some reason.

As for him being hated because it's the owners fault, I just don't have the time to list the amount of things he did and lies he told the press which insulted and incited the fans. In fact, that he was a totally inept manager is bottom of the list.

And he's still talking bullsh...

Got up, made a brew, went for a fag. Came back in (always smoke outside), switched on Goals on Sunday. Saw, @#/? eating grin, swore, appologised to kids, switched over to Storage hunters (its on 111, it was the fastest channel I could select)

How dare you ruin my Sunday you @#/? fat bald scottish lying keaner!

Got up, made a brew, went for a fag. Came back in (always smoke outside), switched on Goals on Sunday. Saw, kean eating grin, swore, appologised to kids, switched over to Storage hunters (its on 111, it was the fastest channel I could select)

How dare you ruin my Sunday you keaning fat bald scottish lying keaner!

Like a fool I fell into the trap and watched him.Lies just roll off his tongue..

One slight consolation...he did get off far too lightly...was that Chris Kamara did seem to have his face hardened in disbelief. I didn't think Wilkins looked too comfortable either.

But the problem still remains that interviewers never do/did their duty to question him properly.

Funny how they were such a tight knit group yet we almost got relegated one season then did get relegated the next.

Players being frozen out for no apparent reason then telling fans they have no idea what's going on.

Oh and there's the small matter of everyone getting hugely inflated extended contracts for some reason.

As for him being hated because it's the owners fault, I just don't have the time to list the amount of things he did and lies he told the press which insulted and incited the fans. In fact, that he was a totally inept manager is bottom of the list.

And he's still talking bullsh...

Perhaps he meant tight-lipped group, some will never forget Spurs(away) and Dunny's wink to the bench.

Didn't watch it but Wilkins was a pundit for the infamous Spurs away game and had a face of disbelief after Kean's obligatory positive post match interview. He also went on to stray from the party line and deliver quite a bit of criticism towards good old bullsh1t man.

Hope he didn't get all sympathetic with the tosser??

Archived