BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Goals On Sunday

folkdevil

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh, I don't think even Kean could defend that performance.

Course he bloody did!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9231367/Tottenham-Hotspur-2-Blackburn-Rovers-0-match-report.html

"He insisted that the effort and application was there and talked of taking positives from the game."

That game and Kean's lies also inspired this gem of a BRFCS t-shirt...

brfcs-think-positive-1a_design.png

Course he bloody did!!http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9231367/Tottenham-Hotspur-2-Blackburn-Rovers-0-match-report.html

"He insisted that the effort and application was there and talked of taking positives from the game."

That game and Kean's lies also inspired this gem of a t-shirt...http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/page/common/brfcs-branded-t-shirts

Correct Bob, what a two hat he was and probably still is because as we all know leopards don't change their spots.

There's a few thousand, me included, that have bought season tickets on the basis we are a 'normal' club once again. I can't begin to imagine what sort of reception the Malaysian Dick Head (Robbie, Robbie, Robbie you know, you know, you know, you know) will get if as is rumoured, shows his face again.

Course he bloody did!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9231367/Tottenham-Hotspur-2-Blackburn-Rovers-0-match-report.html

I remember somebody posted a video of his press conference after the game. I think it was that game anyway.

"So Steve, that's five losses in a row now"

"Yea but before that we won back-to-back games"

"Yea but now it's five losses in a row"

"But if you were to go back to the first of those games then we should have had a penalty against Bolton at 0-0"

W*nker

He bullkeaned his way into the job, he bullkeaned his way through virtually every minute of the job and he probably bullkeaned his way out of it to gain max compen. Nice to know nowts changed in la la coco land as now he's trying to bullkean his way into another job. Clear off to the lower leagues and do it the hard way if your so good you lying two faced back stabbing con artist !

Wilkins was visibly shocked that Kean started (and persevered with) 3-5-1 at Spurs, and by the complete lack of fight or effort from the players.

Then Kean said he was happy with his tactics and thought we played well!!

IIRC we had something like 15% possession, no yellow cards, and hardly gave away a free kick either. Hardly the relegation "battlers".

Wilkins was visibly shocked that Kean started (and persevered with) 3-5-1 at Spurs, and by the complete lack of fight or effort from the players.

Then Kean said he was happy with his tactics and thought we played well!!

Yeah, I guess only starting with 10 men was a bit unconventional! But that's wer Stevie, always breaking the norms. ;)

Got up, made a brew, went for a fag. Came back in (always smoke outside), switched on Goals on Sunday. Saw, kean eating grin, swore, appologised to kids, switched over to Storage hunters (its on 111, it was the fastest channel I could select)

How dare you ruin my Sunday you keaning fat bald scottish lying keaner!

I know what you mean Windy I hope it didn't ruin your sunday dinner should never have been allowed on sunday before dinner time without a massive health warning!.

Course he bloody did!!

That game and Kean's lies also inspired this gem of a BRFCS t-shirt...

brfcs-think-positive-1a_design.png

Thanks Bob for putting this up certainly takes me back I actually bought this t-shirt in light blue when it came out.

He did lie about Nelsen. He claimed that the player said he wouldn't play and when poof boy Shepherd pressed him on it specifically, basically asking him to defame Ryan Nelsen...he back tracked the slimy little kean.

Sparky I think if you read some reports Kean actually said Nelsen was in traction then played for Spurs 2 days later even 'arry was surprised we let Nelsen go this man back tracks more times than a dingle does their relatives.

I know what you mean Windy I hope it didn't ruin your sunday dinner should never have been allowed on sunday before dinner time without a massive health warning!.

Thanks Bob for putting this up certainly takes me back I actually bought this t-shirt in light blue when it came out.

Sparky I think if you read some reports Kean actually said Nelsen was in traction then played for Spurs 2 days later even 'arry was surprised we let Nelsen go this man back tracks more times than a dingle does their relatives.

I am sure I remember something about Nelsen having had the last rites, only to leap up from his bed, make a mad dash to London and play for the Spuds. The Pope was even considering whether it was a miracle!

All this makes you appreciate Bowyer even more and makes the Gary bowyer thread about should he stay or get sacked even ridiculous

I guess you meant to say 'even more ridiculous' !

Dead right but unless he metamorphoses into a Fergy, or Brian Clogh, GB can't be the long term answer.

That said, I really hope he can grow into the role because he's a proper fella and is blue and white through and through!

Just because he's not that slimy licky snake lipped lying kean, then he's good enough for us eh?

I agree that mentality is a problem when it comes to accepting new managers in. I've been unimpressed with every one of the appointments since but if compare them to Kean as a human being or manager they've all been great.

So moving forward if lower standards to the point that anything above kean is acceptable then 99.99% of the worlds population will be good enough when compared to keanocchio and as a club will never progress.

• Backroom

I guess you meant to say 'even more ridiculous' !

Dead right but unless he metamorphoses into a Fergy, or Brian Clogh, GB can't be the long term answer.

That said, I really hope he can grow into the role because he's a proper fella and is blue and white through and through!

Surely given where we are, even if he morphed into a Hughes, Allardyce, Pulis, Moyes, McCarthy or even Bruce we'd be rather happy?

Archived