BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bournemouth v Rovers Sat 28th Sept 2013

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC showing us as having only 30% possession. Where do they get it from?

They never keep it up to date these days, that may have been after 5 mins, it's the same with the other stats usually too,

they will put it right at the end.

They have employed a crap to company to do all their stats apparently, even the league tables are not always correct,

many complaints recd.,

• Backroom

Fantastic near perfect first half

Not to be greedy but I had a couple of quid on a Rhodes hattrick, one more would be nice to pay for my tea (and a beer or 3)

Fantastic half of football, brilliant atmosphere and Bournemouth fans are silent. It's like men vs boys out there today, they haven't caused any problems to our defense and they can't contain us when we go forward. Josh king is tearing them to pieces, I've criticised him before but best has been the difference up top.

It's like I'm watching Brazil.

Great start with both strikers notching. Get the third and it's all over, concede the next goal and anything could happen.

:D

4-0 is the kicker imo. There is still hope at 3 but very few teams come back from 4 down.

:lol:

If we get 4 we'll "need 5"!!

Archived