BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bournemouth v Rovers Sat 28th Sept 2013

Judge must be having personal problems or he's injured. I see no other logical reason why Morris & Olsson would be picked ahead of him. That bench is frightening.

Judge and his Girlfriend has just had a baby in past couple of months so maybe he is deal with that if there is any problems which I really hope not personally

what the problem is lets just hope he is backing shortly and good luck to him whatever it is.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want to start giving you biology lessons mate, but Judge should be well over the birth by now.....he's just kean and maybe GB coming to his senses....

Or perhaps his girlfriend or baby aren't doing too well? I wish you'd just p*** off, you're vermin.

Don't want to start giving you biology lessons mate, but Judge should be well over the birth by now.....he's just kean and maybe GB coming to his senses....

you are just very sick person really Sparky Marky!!! you don't have a clue at all!!!

Or perhaps his girlfriend or baby aren't doing too well? I wish you'd just p*** off, you're vermin.

Josh you are totally right there, think Sparky Marky needs to just p### off big time. not a Rovers fan IMO!!!

Goooal!!!

I hope Judge's absence is not because his baby is ill, or anything like that.

Agreed. Our daughter hasn't been long in the world and don't know what I'd do if anything happened to her. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Anyway 1-0. Hope we can keep the lead!

BEST!!!

Archived