BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bournemouth v Rovers Sat 28th Sept 2013

Might as well put this in here, I'm doing the Watford preview but have been a bit preoccupied with GTA and Fifa 14, plus have been out tonight and will be tomorrow, so that should be ready on Sunday.

The perfect hangover cure, a BRFCS match preview.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If GB has any sense he'll drop Lowe and play Evans and Cairney in cm. He shouldn't stick slavishly to a formation when we don't have anyone to play the No10 role so best to go with a 442 and give Best a game. If someone had told me 3 years ago we would be going into a game at Bournemouth as underdogs I would have thought they were insane. Thanks Venkys, Kean......etc

If GB has any sense he'll drop Lowe and play Evans and Cairney in cm. He shouldn't stick slavishly to a formation when we don't have anyone to play the No10 role so best to go with a 442 and give Best a game. If someone had told me 3 years ago we would be going into a game at Bournemouth as underdogs I would have thought they were insane. Thanks Venkys, Kean......etc

Evans and Cairney are too attack minded and go against Bowers away game strategy. I expect Lowe to be one of the first names on the team sheet.

A common Blackburn football characteristic for this game would be we'd all get stuck into to them all over the pitch and hopefully take our chances as they came our way and victory would be there.

Do Rovers have a team that gets stuck in for this one we shall see.

A common Blackburn football characteristic for this game would be we'd all get stuck into to them all over the pitch and hopefully take our chances as they came our way and victory would be there.Do Rovers have a team that gets stuck in for this one we shall see.

The answer to that is no we haven't. Most pro footballers will do just enough to get by unless somebody is on their case. Who's on their case at Ewood ? How hard would your work colleagues work if none of the management turned in one day ? That's what we've got at Ewood permanently. It's all too easy peasy.

Evans and Cairney are too attack minded and go against Bowers away game strategy. I expect Lowe to be one of the first names on the team sheet.

well perhaps we should be more attack minded rather than camping in our own half waiting for them to score. I think they are both traditional central midfielders.

Sadly we are debating whether we will beat Bournemouth albeit away........Mrs D are you watching? A draw? Wow, they have whipped our trousers down, and nicked our undies!

Hey now now, we were spoilt in the PL and we're finding our natural level as a mid-table Championship club apparently.

So lower your expectations. We'll have no ambition round here.

Beating Bournemouth?! Some of you want the moon on a stick.

• Backroom

In any league you concentrate on winning your home games and getting as many points as possible from your away games. A draw here would be acceptable if our home form is good. Drawing with Hudderfield at home is not good enough and will result in us needing to win away games to make up for it.

Blackburn Rovers @OneRovers 10s

ROVERS: Kean, Kane, Hanley, Dann ©, Spurr, King, Lowe, Evans, Cairney, Best, Rhodes.

Rovers subs: Eastwood, Kilgallon, Morris, Marrow, Williamson, Olsson, Taylor.

look like 4-4-2 with King on the right and Cairney on the left. got to get our full backs overlapping our wide players to get good crosses into the box.

COYB!!!

Gary Bowyer's Blue and White Army!!!

I think Judge and Marshall are injured.

That bench is so weak. Only one attacking player on it. Think it'll be 1-1. Don't know who plays for them and quite frankly I don't care. We should be beating Bournemouth.

With 2 up top, perhaps Gaz is hoping for a quick early goal, with that line-up I can see a few of our players reverting to long ball as

their main tactic.

Pleased he has picked Best as I thought he made a difference to us when he came on last week. He is a much better target man than Rhodes IMO. Kane is my worry, I like him going forward but a RB must be a defender first.

I haven't seen enough of some of the players on the bench to make a considered judgement, but the ones I have seen are poor.

Come on Rovers, a more attacking line up should make it more exciting than last week!!

Its on Radio Lancs 103.9

Blackburn Rovers ‏@OneRovers 10s

ROVERS: Kean, Kane, Hanley, Dann ©, Spurr, King, Lowe, Evans, Cairney, Best, Rhodes.

Rovers subs: Eastwood, Kilgallon, Morris, Marrow, Williamson, Olsson, Taylor.

look like 4-4-2 with King on the right and Cairney on the left. got to get our full backs overlapping our wide players to get good crosses into the box.

COYB!!!

Gary Bowyer's Blue and White Army!!!

I think Judge and Marshall are injured.

Maybe Best/Rhodes will start wide left and Cairney more CM.

Will be interesting to see (or hear more likely) if that clean sheet against Huddersfield will have an impact today as we are once again unchanged in defense. I fear for this one though as Bournemouth are used to winning after their promotion last year. Not sure starting Best is a good thing either to be honest, but hope to be proven wrong. Would rather we tried using Judge or Marshall behind Rhodes, but if both are injured we're kinda short on options despite our humoungus squad.

Archived