BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Happy KEAN OUT Day!

Stuart

It's that time of year when all of the past inter-fan arguments are forgotten, peace descends on the earth and BRFCS, and Ewood Spark and 47er play head-tennis o'er 'top in no-man's land.

Keep smiling and have a great day everyone!

D4B6335C-19E7-4317-9DB4-D87D8C90B2AE-120

Has it really been a year Blimey. Well happy anniversary.

At least for those who couldn't see his vision (presumably other than sell all our best players and replace them with predominantly rubbish ageing players on huge money) or for those in the mysterious village that supported him it really was a joyous day.

From the dugout at least no more lies, delusions, lip licking, relentless positivity in the face of overwhelming negativity, no bald fat porcine face gurning up at his pal Agnew, no more kick backs for signing ludicrous Portuguese players, and whilst the Venky circus remained its ring master gone.

Stu can you please not post that grinning lip licking sorry excuse of a human being

Happy 'K__N OUT' Day everyone.

Cant believe Moyes, Mourinho, Coyle or anyone else in football hasn't given him a job.

I hear he is still sifting through the thousand letters he gets everyday thanking him for the excellent job he was doing the poor postie must have had a hernia dealing with all his mysterious mail :lol:

Stu can you please not post that grinning lip licking sorry excuse of a human being

I hear he is still sifting through the thousand letters he gets everyday thanking him for the excellent job he was doing the poor postie must have had a hernia dealing with all his mysterious mail :lol:

I got a PM the other day from a very reliable ITK and Kean's weekly volume of fan mail is one of the main reasons they are now having to privatise the Royal Mail.

It's that time of year when all of the past inter-fan arguments are forgotten, peace descends on the earth and BRFCS, and Ewood Spark and 47er play head-tennis o'er 'top in no-man's land.

Credit where it is due sir .... this has put a smile on my face ... but I will blame you if I can't get stop "The Pipes of Peace" rattling around my skull all day!

Archived