BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Loan Window

FGS5635

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonathan Greening - Not getting a luck in too much at Forest would love to get him in for a month on loan, would add some much needed creativity and very good in possession with a weatlh of experience for the younger lads to learn from. Ideal replacement for Corry.

• 2 weeks later...

How is it surprising? Bang average and very very lucky to be earning money from football.

Henley is a right back isn't he? Spurr played on the left the last time I saw him...

Agree he's average but thought GB liked him as a player. Needs some back up for Spurr so it's either Olsson when fit, Kilgallon out of position or Henley on the right flank. GB must have back up plan by letting him go on loan, that's all I'm saying

And he played right back at Blackpool last season and got eaten alive by Delphonso. .....hope he's grown a bit.

Have to agree. I think a lot of people are getting overly hyped about Henley. Jay McEveley had a stormer against Utd once upon a time. I'm also concerned by the injuries this kid's picking up at this early stage of his career. Doesn't bode well.

Have to agree. I think a lot of people are getting overly hyped about Henley. Jay McEveley had a stormer against Utd once upon a time. I'm also concerned by the injuries this kid's picking up at this early stage of his career. Doesn't bode well.

Yeah, the kid looked a great player in the making but the sort of injuries that reduce your pace are not what you need at full back.

• 3 months later...

Archived