BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even an old fart like me (Dyed in the wool Queen fan) knows that Lady Gaga has written/recorded some real crackers.

Better than countless samples of older records with some bell end rappi err ... talking all over them. Rizzle Kicks tonight, That's Unbelievable by EMF lads, back to your bedroom

Whats not to love about xmas?

Time off work, beer, stuff your face, presents

I suspect some on here know they have been naughty this year and santa will not be visiting them

Christmas is a religious festival or to be more correct was. Could you explain what is particularly religious about skiving, supping and gluttony? Truth is Jesus would have been aghast at what it's become.

Personally I bloody hate it ..... in fact almost as much as New Years Eve.

• Backroom

I'm tellin' your gurl-frieeend.

You bitch!! *hissyfit*

People who describe it as "xmas" instead of Christmas really annoy me.

Especially when they talk about all the guff surrounding it and forget (or don't even know) that it is a religious celebration.

Well duh, we all know it's Santa's birthday!

• Backroom

this site seemingly not working fully and being a bit buggy for me since I updated to IE11 is my newest little annoyance

p.s. yea Mikey,shes well fit!

lady_gaga_gallery_link_without_makeup_48

If we judged all women without make-up you'd only bang Beyoncé and Scarlett Johansson! Even then you'd probably complain they used teeth during oral ;)

Another rant: drivers who don't understand how to indicate when negotiating roundabouts.

People who describe it as "xmas" instead of Christmas really annoy me.

Especially when they talk about all the guff surrounding it and forget (or don't even know) that it is a religious celebration.

Those who don't understand where Xmas originates, or that its been around for hundreds of years.

Those who don't understand that our Christmas celebrations are an amalgamation of multiple sources, many pagan in origin.

Those who don't understand that Father Christmas and Santa Claus were originally very different entities but have merged over time into a single figure.

And returning to earlier posts...

Those who object to changes in language or dismiss "Americanisation"; totally failing to understand that language has evolved in this way since the first grunts became coherent. Have a read of the excellent "The Unfolding of Language" by Guy Deutscher, for some eye opening linguistic evolutionary paths. Or even without reading an academic piece, remember at least, you couldn't eat beef before 1066.

Archived