BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Peter Fox

folkdevil

Every club in the land would need investigating for what went on with apprentices years back. Fiery Jack on the balls was a common initiation ceremony.

But what about factories, warehouses, construction firms? Hopefully bullies don't get the chance as much now.

• Backroom

Every club in the land would need investigating for what went on with apprentices years back. Fiery Jack on the balls was a common initiation ceremony.

But what about factories, warehouses, construction firms? Hopefully bullies don't get the chance as much now.

Only initiation ceremonies I've had have involved looking for nonexistent things (chicken lips when I was a waiter) and downing cocktails of whiskey and sambucca.

Nothing went up the arse.

Only initiation ceremonies I've had have involved looking for nonexistent things (chicken lips when I was a waiter) and downing cocktails of whiskey and sambucca.

Nothing went up the arse.

But did the chefs knock you up a meal at the end of your shift?

When I was an apprentice engineer stupid things went on. A couple of kids were killed, one lifted up on an overhead crane by his overalls , they ripped and he fell to his death. Another kid had a compressed air blow gun shoved up his arse, he died of an air embolism. After that and the nationwide publicity things calmed down.

The club can't help an historical allegation from previous employment.No employer/institution can..

Lets just hope they have the managerial knowledge to take appropriate steps, while this is investigated.

This story is about Stoke City, not Blackburn Rovers.

This probably happened. I've heard of plenty of silly stuff going on in football dressing rooms.

If the case is successful I wonder if it will open the floodgates?

After all even a football club is a workplace. Is it constituted harrassment to have colleagues and supervisors F and Jeff at you all day every day? That's what happens at training.

Yep.But we have young people, the club and Fox himself to protect during the investigation...

True, but i would hope under the management of Jack Walker and then John Williams these really bad instances never occurred, i do believe one initiation was a player had to get on a table and do a song,

True, but i would hope under the management of Jack Walker and then John Williams these really bad instances never occurred, i do believe one initiation was a player had to get on a table and do a song,

i do believe one initiation was do a dance

Archived