BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Third Round Replay

Paul

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madness, we are in a global recession you know. Plus its taken me long enough to count out a pound in coppers. Dont fancy counting out another

Everyone knows the economy is on the up as those ever trustworthy politicians tell us so.

You'll be kicking yourself if it comes in and your laziness is the reason you lose out on 2500 new pennies!

Just think of all the fun you could have counting those!

Nixon suggesting that we will be playing a weakened side with what he's been tweeting. Whether or not he's right is another matter. Tweeted someone saying this @reluctantnicko: @mrmack84 Remarkable team news tonight btw ...

Everyone knows the economy is on the up as those ever trustworthy politicians tell us so.

You'll be kicking yourself if it comes in and your laziness is the reason you lose out on 2500 new pennies!

Just think of all the fun you could have counting those!

I wasnt even going to put a pound on, but now I've had to have a bet 'Just incase'. Fiver on at 20/1 :rover:

Nixon suggesting that we will be playing a weakened side with what he's been tweeting. Whether or not he's right is another matter. Tweeted someone saying this @reluctantnicko: @mrmack84 Remarkable team news tonight btw ...

Last time he tweeted that everyone was expecting Armeggadon and there was something like one change, Eastwood for Jake Kean.

Really hope we don't make too many changes, a weakened side tonight is no guarantee at all of a win on Saturday, or even if we did that we wouldn't lose the next few games after that.

Best just to ignore Nixon I find.

Decided not to go tonight, regretting it if I'm honest, but all credit to the 4000+ making the trip over. Very much reminds me of the late 80’s when we’d get 10,000 at home and 5000 away when doing well, more in the cup, Villa when Andy Kennedy scored springs to mind.

Great effort and lets hope the side do the travelling fans proud.

I think most of us would be hugely disappointed if there were wholesale changes tonight. Rhodes on the bench I can understand and maybe give King a run out in place of Marshall or Taylor. Much more than that would be a real shame and the travelling fans deserve better.

• Backroom

Last time he tweeted that everyone was expecting Armeggadon and there was something like one change, Eastwood for Jake Kean.

Really hope we don't make too many changes, a weakened side tonight is no guarantee at all of a win on Saturday, or even if we did that we wouldn't lose the next few games after that.

He's whipping folk into a frenzy

Probably sensationalist bull! Maybe Rhodes won't start but he didn't in the first leg so that's fine if its a change if tactic, it would be disappointing to say the least if he didn't start but someone like Goodwillie did!

Maybe he's going to throw Connor Mahoney in at the deep end

I think its all in or all out for me. Dont be caught in the middle with a wishy washy selection. Either go full strength and 'have a go', or drop all of the key guys and play a reserve side with forest/ derby in mind

Archived