BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boro v Rovers - 8th Feb, KO 3 pm, Riverside Stadium

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

This was taken at that game-few posters on here I can recognise.

7622_154803710897_628957_n.jpg

I dropped my fave digital camera when Derbyshire scored, I used to take it to all the games :(

The guys in red and orange (front right) used to sit in front of me and Seggie in the BBE! Those guys on here?

I know the bloke in black at the front only as 'Emma Grogan off Facebook'.

Radio just said...

"Rovers have switched to 442 instead of a diamond, the 2 wingers are very narrow with Lowe the focal point of Rovers midfield. Here's Jason Lowe... Awful ball whcih lets in Carayol now it's a corner! Jason lowe must do better"

"Rovers haven't even been in this game in an attacking sense... Blackburn are just nowhere near"

Gaz anti-football tactics ain't half frustrating. Yes we're not getting beat... But we're bloody asking for it.

Honest to god.

• Backroom

Good to get in at 0-0

Had we pummeled them and it been 0-0 we'd think our best chance had gone

Imperative not to concede in the first 5 minutes now then hit them

Radio just said...

"Rovers have switched to 442 instead of a diamond, the 2 wingers are very narrow with Lowe the focal point of Rovers midfield. Here's Jason Lowe... Awful ball whcih lets in Carayol now it's a corner! Jason lowe must do better"

That's what happens when you make Jason Lowe the 'focal point' of your midfield. Hopefully Evans or Dabo can come on for him soon and GB can finally start to see he doesn't offer enough.

Archived