BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Leicester City - Sat 22nd March KO - 3pm

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go for a tight game with Rovers nicking it at the end with a goal from an unlikely source in the form of Kilgallon with a messy, bundled over the line effort in 2nd half injury time. We will all be joyous and the rest of the teams above us will lose. This will happen because it's my birthday weekend and the cosmos has decided that I deserve a Rovers win as a present.

I got the Kilgallon bit right! Let's hope the win follows...

Even this ref couldn't find a reason to disallow our goal. Again they went through the back of JR, left on the ground. GB has a long way to go - impressed with Leicester on the break, look likely to score every time.

Has to do something at right back 2nd half.

But we're still in it.....

Decent half there.

First half a hour was pretty even despite the Leicester goal, brilliant save by Schmeichel to deny Rhodes and then a penalty claim. After that strangely Leicester got on top and looked the more likely to score only for Kilgallon to socre from a gift corner. Henley has really struggled, I wonder if Kane will come on at half time. It's a real shame Lowe got injured, he seems the best option there while the two youngsters are out of form.

Conway has been good, Gestede has been fouled but Feeney has looked poor.

I said his worst game was against Forest but I'm told he was even worse against Bolton.

He's capped both those in style today. Their winger has skinned him every time. Ridiculous. Rudy having a good game up front. No doubt get subbed on the hour! Leister are good on the break but don't look too good in the air at the back. Coyb

Henley is a weak Defender and think GB would have played Lowe injury permitting ....

GB needs to concentrate in the summer in getting a powerful defensive rightback... Too many weak midgets .... Henley.. Kane .. Ollsen... Josh Morris

Archived