BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Moyes out

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SK Nov 2011 - "I get 500 letters of support a day"

DM Mar 2014 - "Everywhere I go I get great support from Manchester United supporters."

LT article Oct 2011 "Kean: we are hurting just as much as the fans. "

DM Mar 2014 - "I am hurting and the players are hurting but we are working hard."

SK Nov 2011 - "I didn't see the plane and I don't know what it said"

DM Mar 2014 - "?????????????????" - no prizes for filling this blank in. I would put my house on it.

2 peas in a pod they are. And I hope some-one fires that pod to Jupiter or Mars or something.

Stabilty

As if any manager could have stepped into Fergusons shoes and the club would carry on as normal, it was a no win situation for moyes, he should have let another manager come in and deal with the fallout fir a season, then he could have come in and saved the day(maybe) and ontop of that he has a pretty cruddy squad of players by man Uniteds standards.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Jobs / opportunities like that just don't come along every day of the week do they? He'd have been mad to knock it back.

Dead right Gav. They've spent their lives sneering at fans of their local clubs, who they should be supporting.

BTW, Man Utd struggling is bad for everyone according to Scudamore -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26782112

What a dick! Doesn't he realise that for every MU 'supporter' around the globe there are thousands the @#/? hate em! I've never understood that self same attitude within the UK press and media. If I was a newspaper editor I'd like to run a poll asking "Is the current demise of MU's situation good or bad... yes or no."

• Backroom

How long before he says that 'everyone can see what he is trying to do?'

Has he tried the old 'back onto the training ground, work hard and think about the next game' one?

Think he's already used both of these!

• Moderation Lead

United fans can cry me a river. 20 years of winning everything in sight, now they're seventh and whingeing.

My heart bleeds. Serves all the glory hunters right for sacking their local teams off in favour of a sky subscription. Pussies.

I hate United with a passion, and hope that their idiot fans can have the same effect on them as ours did on us.

What effect was that than? Everytime there was a protest early doors we won!

Or was the main effect in your opinion that your freebie holidays to India came to an abrupt end when the Venkymob realised that your 'influence' on the rest of the supporters amounted to nowt but all wind and p1ss?

Guest Norbert

Gordon, we have our disagreements, but this Ewood Spark will not change his insulting and incorrect views. Apparently we fans have destroyed the club and it has nothing to do with a former manager or the people who had bought him a free holiday (where they must have given him/her some sort of Clockwork Orange therapy). He is a plum of the highest order who just wants attention, and is happy sucking off his paymasters.

• Moderation Lead

There's another word you could easily use to describe him, unfortunately it would result in a ban, or changed for the name of a former manager...

• Backroom

Do you know Silas, I was watching the Moyes interview and only two words sprang to mind:

"Kean"

:lol:

Only just got this.

Am a bit slow today.

How long before he says that 'everyone can see what he is trying to do?'

Has he tried the old 'back onto the training ground, work hard and think about the next game' one?

Well they are on a journey which is close enough.

"... but this is something which is a long journey here, this is only the start of the journey."

He does a better impression than Alistair McGowan.

What effect was that than? Everytime there was a protest early doors we won!

Of course your right Gordon ... creating an inhospitable atmosphere at games is the way to go (errr ... apart from West Brom, Bolton, Wigan etc. at home circs 2011/12 in games we needed to win)... after all what does a 'know nowt' like Big Sam really know (quote:-"FANS AFFECT PLAYERS.")

This messageboard has become a shadow of what it once was and reflects a very particular point of view. It has been hijacked by the 'conspiracy theorist' brigade (by the way which is the next date we should prepare for Armageddon?)...and as a result many good people have drifted away.

This board in no way reflects the feelings of the whole fan base ... eg have a look at the following discussion on another Rovers forum when somebody suggests resurrecting the protests (check from the start to get the context). Discussions like this do not occur on this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/brfcsupporters/permalink/10152082850369531/

Of course your right Gordon ... creating an inhospitable atmosphere at games is the way to go (errr ... apart from West Brom, Bolton, Wigan etc. at home circs 2011/12 in games we needed to win)... after all what does a 'know nowt' like Big Sam really know (quote:-"FANS AFFECT PLAYERS.")

This messageboard has become a shadow of what it once was and reflects a very particular point of view. It has been hijacked by the 'conspiracy theorist' brigade (by the way which is the next date we should prepare for Armageddon?)...and as a result many good people have drifted away.

This board in no way reflects the feelings of the whole fan base ... eg have a look at the following discussion on another Rovers forum when somebody suggests resurrecting the protests (check from the start to get the context). Discussions like this do not occur on this forum.https://www.facebook.com/groups/brfcsupporters/permalink/10152082850369531/

That must of been some drink at the Raos table , it's post like this which makes me feel sick , and reminds me why Venky's are still here !!

That must of been some drink at the Raos table , it's post like this which makes me feel sick , and reminds me why Venky's are still here !!

Well ... well ... look whose come crawling out of his rat hole! The fan with more relegation blood on hands than anyone. How's your little bolt hole at Ewood (Shebby's Shed) doing these days?

Well ... well ... look whose come crawling out of his rat hole! The fan with more relegation blood on hands than anyone. How's your little bolt hole at Ewood (Shebby's Shed) doing these days?

Think you need to take a look in the mirror , denial to the end I see ,

There are those that do , then there is those that don't , then there is you, still a rabbit in the headlights from the Raos hospitality or last supper as it's sometimes referred to.

You can be an apologist for as long as you like , your measure has been truly measured

Think you need to take a look in the mirror , denial to the end I see ,

There are those that do , then there is those that don't , then there is you, still a rabbit in the headlights from the Raos hospitality or last supper as it's sometimes referred to.

You can be an apologist for as long as you like , your measure has been truly measured

Aye ... Your 'dancing with the monkey' was as useful as our meeting with the organ grinders ... so what? You'd have sold your grandmother to get on that plane to Mumbai ... fact.

Aye ... Your 'dancing with the monkey' was as useful as our meeting with the organ grinders ... so what? You'd have sold your grandmother to get on that plane to Mumbai ... fact.

Certainly not, I said at the time I wouldn't have gone , I don't think travelling halfway around the world to discuss rovers is my idea of getting answers. , I'd certainly not have been part of that marketing ploy and paraded like an idiot to the world , with no agenda or promise of a meeting .

Funny thing is though , they sent the chosen one over here and within months it was he who was paraded like an idiot to the world. , Karma does this type of thing , I call that the supporters equaliser !!

Well I bloody wouldn't... and I said so at the time. .... fact!

You were all blinded by the light and puffed up with your own self importance.

This board in no way reflects the feelings of the whole fan base ... eg have a look at the following discussion on another Rovers forum when somebody suggests resurrecting the protests (check from the start to get the context). Discussions like this do not occur on this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/brfcsupporters/permalink/10152082850369531/

You represent everything that's wrong with some of ours supporters. Gutless, voiceless, spineless... Much like our owners. I know there's a certain man who'd be proud for standing up and fighting for what he built and what they're trying to ruin. Any "good" people who have "drifted away" can't have loved the club enough. Many of the supporters who've stopped attending have only done so because we've been relegated after being spoon fed Premier League football for pennies for many years... Now that times are tough many have abandoned ship. When we're playing league 1 football someday you can have a good hard look in the mirror and know you did nothing.

Saying nothing, doing nothing will leave us with nothing. I love my club too much for that.

Archived