BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Moyes out

Well I bloody wouldn't... and I said so at the time. .... fact!

You were all blinded by the light and puffed up with your own self importance.

Really ... If that was the case I would have let the 'world and his dog' know my details ... name up in lights etc. The fact is with maybe the exception of your good self and a select few others ... very few people would pick me from an identity parade. I have never sought publicity ... as I said on another thread ... Blackburn Rovers FC is what counts.

You represent everything that's wrong with some of ours supporters. Gutless, voiceless, spineless... Much like our owners. I know there's a certain man who'd be proud for standing up and fighting for what he built and what they're trying to ruin. Any "good" people who have "drifted away" can't have loved the club enough. Many of the supporters who've stopped attending have only done so because we've been relegated after being spoon fed Premier League football for pennies for many years... Now that times are tough many have abandoned ship. When we're playing league 1 football someday you can have a good hard look in the mirror and know you did nothing.

Saying nothing, doing nothing will leave us with nothing. I love my club too much for that.

Another one qualifying for the "I Booed against Bolton ... and Helped get my club Relegated" badge. To55er.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, David Moyes. The Man Utd fans have done the wrong thing by issuing a press release about their banner. It was on the news earlier, showing the whole thing being put together at some airfield. So the shock factor has gone entirely.

I live hundreds of miles away but I've already seen the damned banner, the debate has already happened, it makes them seem like pompous, spoiled tossers. If they just did it as a surprise, the cameras could have caught it flying overhead and they could have got a great shot of Moyes either looking at it or pretending not to see it.

Really ... If that was the case I would have let the 'world and his dog' know my details ... name up in lights etc. The fact is with maybe the exception of your good self and a select few others ... very few people would pick me from an identity parade. I have never sought publicity ... as I said on another thread ... Blackburn Rovers FC is what counts.

Another one qualifying for the "I Booed against Bolton ... and Helped get my club Relegated" badge. To55er.

As I recall we were very nearly relegated the previous season without the merest hint of a protest and this was from a position of relative safety when the Indians and Kean rolled up. The real truth is these ignorant, incompetent fools needed no help to get us relegated and to still try and blame the fans makes you look foolish too.

Still never mind, when your grandchildren ask about the most turbulent years in the history of the club you can tell them that you cheered the team and it was the nasty protesters who got us relegated. And you can tell them that you had a fantastic time in Pune and what wonderful hosts the Indians were as you sold your soul and doffed your cap to them.

To55er indeed.

Like Yoda said he sat there with his lune pals like a wobbly jelly . At least Chaddy believes his delusions whereas Spark is always on a way mission to wind up everyone. He thinks he is the greatest fan that has EVER lived.

His wind up stuff would certainly mean a few of us on here would cop a ban .

3rd time of asking .. Spark who was to blame for relegation kean or the fans?

Of course your right Gordon ... creating an inhospitable atmosphere at games is the way to go (errr ... apart from West Brom, Bolton, Wigan etc. at home circs 2011/12 in games we needed to win)... after all what does a 'know nowt' like Big Sam really know (quote:-"FANS AFFECT PLAYERS.")

This messageboard has become a shadow of what it once was and reflects a very particular point of view. It has been hijacked by the 'conspiracy theorist' brigade (by the way which is the next date we should prepare for Armageddon?)...and as a result many good people have drifted away.

This board in no way reflects the feelings of the whole fan base ... eg have a look at the following discussion on another Rovers forum when somebody suggests resurrecting the protests (check from the start to get the context). Discussions like this do not occur on this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/brfcsupporters/permalink/10152082850369531/

A truly awful post. There's nothing in there I agree with (no surprise) but I can't believe you've thrown the Wigan game in there as a means to have a pop at the fans.

People have a go at what the Pune 9 tried to do simply because of your belligerence. You let them down as much as you let the fans down.

Parsonblue regrets the fans' desertion of the club following Venkys' destruction of it, you seem to regret Venkys' desertion of the club following the fans' destruction of it. Is that about the size of it?

Well just consider who will be around the longest before you start any Fans Out campaigns.

As opposed to I sat there like a wobbly jelly and had smoke blown up my arse by the old hag and fiddled whilst Ewood burns brigade.

ahh just had to post. Some similarities between Kean and Moyes's desperate deluded already mentioned I know. eg. . "its a minority" "witnessing great support inside the ground" "witnessing great support when I bump into people outside the ground" (everybody must be ridiculously rude in Scotland if thats great support !)

The patronising comment that had got me and stirred up bad memories from kean is "people in the game understand" So the rest know nothing and there opinions are not valid? if they are against you they do not know what they are talking about? the people "in the game" can not make a mistake? Great way to frustrate the minority that pal. just disregard them they will go away. just ask your mate coco.

Think they have dropped a ball by spoiling the surprise of the plane.

Well ... well ... look whose come crawling out of his rat hole! The fan with more relegation blood on hands than anyone. How's your little bolt hole at Ewood (Shebby's Shed) doing these days?

Glenn--is this the bloke you said we'd like if we just got to know him?

Sorry off topic - but can anyone tell me what the Fans Forum has ever achieved?

For those that have been impressed by the work Ewood Spark a fans forum member has done in his constant efforts to unite the fan base and running the FF recruitment drive , the fans forum will be holding their next pre-meet on the 7th of April at the Fox and Hounds pub, Blackburn. Just remember to wash the blood off your hands if you didn't applaud Steve Kean and don't bow before the mighty Venky's before turning up.

As the website says " The fans' forum was formed in 1999 by the club to act as representation for all fans. The forum is independent of the club and works to ensure that fans get the most out of their club and that the club understands and acts on the needs and concerns of its supporters." http://www.roversfansforum.co.uk/

For those that have been impressed by the work Ewood Spark a fans forum member has done in his constant efforts to unite the fan base and running the FF recruitment drive , the fans forum will be holding their next pre-meet on the 7th of April at the Fox and Hounds pub, Blackburn. Just remember to wash the blood off your hands if you didn't applaud Steve Kean and don't bow before the mighty Venky's before turning up.

As the website says " The fans' forum was formed in 1999 by the club to act as representation for all fans. The forum is independent of the club and works to ensure that fans get the most out of their club and that the club understands and acts on the needs and concerns of its supporters." http://www.roversfansforum.co.uk/

Well if this Ewood spark character has anything to do with the fans forum and the forum claims to represent the majority of the fans then it needs disbanding.

I'm not convinced he's even a blackburn fan and if he is, he's so out of touch with how the vast majority of fans feel. If heaven forbid in any position of power in this fans forum how can he possibly represent the feelings of fans when he's like a lone crank voice.

He is a rovers fan but he is the self acclaimed greatest fan ever because he went to Pune and sat down shut up and brown nosed. . Anyone who didn't do that ain't a rovers fan and are to blame for everything not the VENKYSCUM

I repeat - can anyone tell me what the Fans Forum has ever achieved?

• Moderation Lead

Uniting the fan base? Have you read his posts???

• Backroom

I must be the worst of the lot

I went to India then that didn't work so I left the forum and I protested with the action group and I booed against Bolton

I'm some sort of brown nosing name in lights trembler hybrid!

• Backroom

I know I'm just pointing out that all sides can dislike me with reason but I'll cope

If anyone could be said to have 'relegation blood' on their hands it would be me but I think fans had nothing at all to do with it either way

In fairness he is just one member of the FF , they have a number of members which will all have varied opinions ,

His opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's , his opinion does not represent my opinion , nor does he or the FF claim to.

Incidentally the BRFCAG have a meeting with Derek Shaw on Monday if anyone would like anything adding to the agenda please email secretary@brfcactiongroup.co.uk and we will ensure that it's asked

Archived