BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Moyes out

The only time the FA would consider doing anything is if a big club got in trouble,

oh wait a minute!

The things is... They're not are they? They're just struggling for form and still one of the richest clubs in the world.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The things is... They're not are they? They're just struggling for form and still one of the richest clubs in the world.

Just wait until they are knocked out of the CL, don't finish in the top 4 and the Glaziers feel the squeeze of reduced income while still servicing the debt mountain they have saddled on the club

Just wait until they are knocked out of the CL, don't finish in the top 4 and the Glaziers feel the squeeze of reduced income while still servicing the debt mountain they have saddled on the club

Can't wait.

Of course the terrifying thought is that on getting sacked Shaw will be trying to convince him to come here.

Never liked Moyes even before sticking the knife into Rovers fans. Had some decent players at Everton and they lingered around the bottom half of the table too often for my liking.

All they will do is line up a few high profile, big earner, games in China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and the USA.

I wish they would go to North Korea.

I wish they would go to North Korea.

I wouldn't put it past them. There could be a nice photo opportunity in a barber's shop, with Moyes and the entire squad getting the Leader's haircut.

Honestly, if supporters groups from Portsmouth, Leeds, Coventry and other clubs were to set up protests against the FA then I would 100% attend. This basically just states that Scudamore gives more of a @#/? about TV money and shirt sales than clubs and communities that have been around for over 100 years.

Things need to change.

The trouble is though, Scudamore's job is almost entirely to give a sh!t about the money and nothing else. The hundred million we salivate about is largely down to him, and United winning sells more subscriptions than Stoke winning.The ones on here who keep saying the Premier League is the only place to be need to accept this fact. Personally I have come to hate it.

The trouble is though, Scudamore's job is almost entirely to give a sh!t about the money and nothing else. The hundred million we salivate about is largely down to him, and United winning sells more subscriptions than Stoke winning.The ones on here who keep saying the Premier League is the only place to be need to accept this fact. Personally I have come to hate it.

Everyone accepts the fact that it's where you need to be. Unfortunately, a season in the prem are whats going to keep the top half of the championship from going under for a long time. That's why this season was so important to have a go... But it seems we've only just started to do that when it's too late. Our manager needs to learn that this cautious approach to games in this league will not get you out of it.

Yeah sure the man utd squad is weak and was propped up by the fergie fear factor.

But moyes is making a right mess pf it. 3 or 4 solid signings to help plug the gap plus playing round pegs in round holes would be a start.

Insteads he blows mega wad on players who don't address the problems. He's plainly well out of his depth and it will fun to see how long this palaver goes on for before they take out the back and shoot him

Without the Stokes etc the plastics would have nothing to win

Guest Norbert

I wouldn't put it past them. There could be a nice photo opportunity in a barber's shop, with Moyes and the entire squad getting the Leader's haircut.

If Kean was still with us, we'd be there with Kean being all matey with Kim Jong-Un, saying that he "needs time to turn the country around", and 99% of the world send him letters of praise and can "see what he is trying to do."

As I said on another thread, with all our ex Preston and Everton board members put a £10 Moyes being our next manager!

Yeah you bet, if the Dear Leader offered them £100m for a tour, they'd be there like a shot.

Their PR men would smooth it over nicely.

I hate United with a passion, and hope that their idiot fans can have the same effect on them as ours did on us.

They are not very original, imagine hiring a plane with a message behind it doh, not seen that before!

I wonder if we can 'transfer' Kung Fu Panda to look after him. He can employ his old Nobber friend Agnew to discredit the fans and tell lies on his behalf. Also the little bald @#/? can help him with his post match presser. I can just almost hear 'I didn't see a plane' in the horrible Glaswegian accent all over again.

I hate United with a passion, and hope that their idiot fans can have the same effect on them as ours did on us.

That's it. Blame the fans. Do you enjoy being considered a pi11ock? It's us members on this message board you are dissing!

I just can't believe how blatant the FA are in saying stuff like this.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that its not "image" they are bothered about if Utd fail, its money, its 40,000 paying TV viewers in Asia, worldwide rights etc

The same way that they won't investigate and publicise our own scandal as it will expose the fact that money rules all, too many powerful people kicking round the halls of the FA.

So expect to see a few decisions going in Utd's favour...

Tin foil hat off. Back to work.

Doesn't the reverse automatically hold true too?

If it's bad for the league if United do badly, surely that means it's good for the league if United do well.

Scudamore is leaving himself open to all kinds of accusations by even commenting about them like that.

Short sighted though. Liverpool will soon fill the void left by United for all those fake glory hunting foreign fans and their even more fake football shirts.

• Backroom

Liverpool dropped out of the Champions League for a while and their image/brand didn't seem hugely damaged. Admittedly if they hadn't been taken over by NESV it all could have been very different.

Idiot fans?

Don't be harsh on yourself I'm sure no one blames you and those like you who wanted kean out but did nothing.

I wonder if being a complete an utter @#/? comes naturally to you or whether it takes years of practice.

• Backroom

SK Nov 2011 - "I get 500 letters of support a day"

DM Mar 2014 - "Everywhere I go I get great support from Manchester United supporters."

LT article Oct 2011 "Kean: we are hurting just as much as the fans. "

DM Mar 2014 - "I am hurting and the players are hurting but we are working hard."

SK Nov 2011 - "I didn't see the plane and I don't know what it said"

DM Mar 2014 - "?????????????????" - no prizes for filling this blank in. I would put my house on it.

2 peas in a pod they are. And I hope some-one fires that pod to Jupiter or Mars or something.

Archived