BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Moyes out

In fairness he is just one member of the FF , they have a number of members which will all have varied opinions ,

His opinion is no better or worse than anyone else's , his opinion does not represent my opinion , nor does he or the FF claim to.

Incidentally the BRFCAG have a meeting with Derek Shaw on Monday if anyone would like anything adding to the agenda please email secretary@brfcactiongroup.co.uk and we will ensure that it's asked

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to say Barrie Ratcliffe now has Alzheimers disease and he didn't recognise me last time we met.

Ah that's sad Michael. He was one of my earliest memories. He was a good player, but then again they were all good to me at that age.

Guest Norbert

I feel you know this post will not be mentioned and used to say how 'disgusting' Man Utd fans are, and how they are animals etc. All those on Twitter should try and repost that message and start something like 'ManUtdevil' trending (I don't really understand how Twitter works).

Half listening to Radio 5, and a couple of fans are booing that famous aeroplane as I type, and stewards are guarding the infamous 'chosen one' sign on the Stretford End. There were a few cheers, that the commentators interpreted as support for Moyes. I hope that is the case ;).

I feel you know this post will not be mentioned and used to say how 'disgusting' Man Utd fans are, and how they are animals etc. All those on Twitter should try and repost that message and start something like 'ManUtdevil' trending (I don't really understand how Twitter works).

Half listening to Radio 5, and a couple of fans are booing that famous aeroplane as I type, and stewards are guarding the infamous 'chosen one' sign on the Stretford End. There were a few cheers, that the commentators interpreted as support for Moyes. I hope that is the case ;).

Ha, I heard that too, it may have been wishful thinking by the commentators. The organisers of the plane should have taken the Ultra's approach:-

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/27/manchester-united-fans-plane-banner-david-moyes-out?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

United 1 down already...

I disagree with Ewood Spark. He blames the fans and I believe the fans did not demonstrate enough. Just imagine if similar happened at Newcastle, Sunderland etc etc, unfortunately Rovers fans are too tame. However I do believe we should not have a witch hunt against ES. Whilst his views are different he is entitled to them. In the same way I very much disagree with Parson Blue re Bowyer; Parson sees little if any fault in Bowyer yet gets upset if anyone has the audacity to criticise Bowyer; I believe Parson Blue is wrong, I have seen little to ideas me with GB from day 1 but again he is a entitled to his view and I am prepared to read it without blowing a gasket.

So let off ES. And thank goodness we can express ourselves. If you look at the time of his recent posts it suggest he may have had a tipple or two.

What does "ideas me" mean?

Agree about the tame nature of our protests. Blackburn folk are too phlegmatic by far. Fans from some other clubs would have ripped the roof off to get Venkys out.

Back to the topic assuming the flypast took place I bet they're feeling rather silly after today's result.

Archived